Profile for marshysam > Reviews

marshysam

Tanita 3 Kg KD-320 Digital Kitchen Scale, Cream
Tanita 3 Kg KD-320 Digital Kitchen Scale, Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal for measuring small amounts, 22 Oct. 2016
great perfect for measuring small amounts of spices

Abbey Botanicals Premium Dried Curry Leaves (Sweet Neem) - 50g
Abbey Botanicals Premium Dried Curry Leaves (Sweet Neem) - 50g

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought these looked nice from the picture but was very disappointed when they ..., 20 Sept. 2016
Normally I dry my own leaves as any ready dried leaves I've bought have been 'over dried' and have little flavour. I thought these looked nice from the picture but was very disappointed when they arrived. They are just like all the other overly dried poor quality dried curry leaves on the market. Also, they were sent in a very thin grey postal bag so there was a lot of crushing of the leaves-nothing was written on the bag to say delicate or to treat with care. Very disappointed

How to Afford Time Off with your Baby: 101 Ways to Ease the Financial Strain
How to Afford Time Off with your Baby: 101 Ways to Ease the Financial Strain
by Becky Goddard-Hill

4.0 out of 5 stars nice read, 9 July 2013
an easy read which helps reaffirm in your mind that yes it is possible to afford it (when you are feeling a bit worried in the beginning). However, I wouldn't say there I learned anything i didn't know about it was more useful for reassuring me about financial worries for when the baby arrived.

Happi Tummi Colic and Gas Relief Waistband (Green)
Happi Tummi Colic and Gas Relief Waistband (Green)

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 9 July 2013
my baby seemed to quite like this temporarily it seemed to distract him and give him a little relief from the pain of colic but if the pain was really bad it didn't really help.

Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course
Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course
by Gordon Ramsay

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 July 2013
really really good. I decided to learn to be a better cook now that I have a family and it has really helped me. most of the recipes are easy to do and taste great. I do an online shop now every week and plan my meals from this book listing all that i need to get delivered. my shopping bills have gone down and we are all enjoying our meals much more.

ONE WORLD BIRTHDAY CALENDAR
ONE WORLD BIRTHDAY CALENDAR
by New Internationalist
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i was looking for!, 12 Feb. 2012
I'd been looking for a birthday calender for ages-they are so difficult to find. the photos in the one are small but really lovely-different scenes from all over the world.Great buy at a great price.

Liberty Iconic Address Book (Liberty Stationery)
Liberty Iconic Address Book (Liberty Stationery)
by Quadrille +

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely address book, 12 Feb. 2012
really pretty cover-i bought it for myself but would have been a great present. Lot of reviews saying that it needs to have sticky out bits for the letters so you can find what you are looking for more easily but although this may be a good idea it's no big deal as it has the letters at the side of the page which you can flick through.

Life in the UK Test, How to Pass the (Which): A study guide to British citizenship with interactive CD-ROM containing practice tests
by Richard Kelly

4.0 out of 5 stars good book and cd, 12 Feb. 2012
This book is a much easier read than the official book and so makes it easier to find what you need to learn and memorise. I bought this book for my husband who is not a native english speaker and he found the cd rom practice tests the best way to learn for the exam.

Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship - 2nd Edition
Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship - 2nd Edition
by The Home Office - Life in the UK Advisor

1.0 out of 5 stars typical government style book, 12 Feb. 2012
Not very user friendly-we bought another easier to read book which had a cd rom of practice tests which he found much easier to learn from than this book. We thought this would be the case but felt that we should probably buy the official book incase we missed anything.Don't think we should have bothered.