Profile for Cath B > Reviews

Content by Cath B

Cath B
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Smart Turnout Signature Yorkshire Hussars Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Navy Nylon Strap STK3/WH/56/W-YH/55/20S

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a very smart watch. The face is plain and unfussy (but ..., 21 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very smart watch. The face is plain and unfussy (but would like the branding here to be more discreet). Really like the strap - apparently you can buy additional ones from the firm's website. This looks good both with smart and casual outfits. My husband's not a giant, so it does look quite large, but overall, a nice watch.

Panasonic Smart Home KX-HN6010EW Safety Starter Kit with Hub/Window/Door and Motion Sensor - White (3-Piece)

3.0 out of 5 stars It does set up easily, however, 21 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an interesting product that does do what it should. It does set up easily, however, be aware that you need to link it to a device that supports either the AppStore or Googleplay. Unfortunately, I have a Nokia phone that uses Microsoft, so I can only link it to my IPad, which is less useful.. The other problem is that whilst it gives 300m as the wireless rang, we have very thick stone walls, so it can be a bit erratic. The kit I received is the most basic, and to be honest, I'm not sure it can be classed as a security system. We live fairly remotely, so even if I did find out that there'd been an unauthorised entry to my home, not sure what I could do about it!

TWSBI ECO Fountain Pen White F Nib
TWSBI ECO Fountain Pen White F Nib
Offered by Niche Pens

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb pen, 20 Aug. 2016
I am an extensive user of fountain pens and decided to buy a new one after I lost my 'everyday' pen at work. I did a lot of research before I bought this and hadn't heard of TWSBI before. Watched some really good reviews and decided to risk this in white with a fine nib. Overall, it's fantastic and possibly the best pen I've ever had. The fact that the ink fills the barrel means that you can get more than you would by using cartridges or a converter. The fine nib is excellent: smooth, flowing and a pleasure to write with. Thoroughly recommended, would happily purchase again.

HoMedics Shiatsu Max 2.0 Deluxe Back and Shoulder Massager
HoMedics Shiatsu Max 2.0 Deluxe Back and Shoulder Massager
Offered by HoMedics Group

4.0 out of 5 stars The massager arrives in a huge box and is easy to set up, 20 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This product provides a deep, focused massage. You can choose from either a rolling or shiatsu massage and can apply heat (and vibration to the legs) if desired. The massager arrives in a huge box and is easy to set up, high is good because the instructions are fairly minimal (I would have liked more about the benefits, different functions etc.). I do think it's expensive for what it does, but then I'm new to this sort of product. Whilst the massage is thorough, I'm still not sure whether or not I like it! I guess only time will tell whether it has a positive impact.

Patisserie de Bain Swirl Soap Cake Gift, Orange
Patisserie de Bain Swirl Soap Cake Gift, Orange

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice product. The smell is fabulous, 17 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really nice product. The smell is fabulous, very orangey and the soap does look edible. The soap is quite soft and I've struggled to take of the cake case (so it's washing off gradually!). Would make a lovely gift.

Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm, Pink 2 g
Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm, Pink 2 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, goes on very smoothly and gives good coverage, 17 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really nice, goes on very smoothly and gives good coverage. Leaves a really nice gloss. My only criticism (and it's minor) is that there's an odd aftertaste - not unpleasant but slightly at odds with what you would expect.

Snap Circuits Jr. - SC-100
Snap Circuits Jr. - SC-100

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good intro to basic circuitry, 5 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 (Toy)
My 8 year old son received this for his birthday. He initially declared that he thought it looked 'boring', but on opening it, he's been completely hooked. Really good intro to basic circuitry. Throughly recommended.

Scotch Book Repair Tape, 50.8mm x 13.7m, 1 roll
Scotch Book Repair Tape, 50.8mm x 13.7m, 1 roll

4.0 out of 5 stars It appears to be very strong and hopefully will not dry out/become brittle like other tape, 5 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is quite expensive, but does seem to do what it says it should. It appears to be very strong and hopefully will not dry out/become brittle like other tape. It definitely produced a positive outcome for the books I have mended thus far. Recommended.

AmazonBasics Nylon Braided USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Silver (6 Feet/1.8 Meter)

5.0 out of 5 stars This feels like a quality product, 5 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This feels like a quality product. The braided cord gives it an expensive feel and it's performing as it should.

Carmex Moisture Peach  duo pack
Carmex Moisture Peach duo pack

4.0 out of 5 stars The is a really good product. The balm goes on very easily and ..., 27 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The is a really good product. The balm goes on very easily and has a pleasing smell. It leaves my lis feeling very moisturised and I'd recommend it. My only criticism is that because the product is quite soft as lip balms go, it's going down quicker than other products I've used. However, it definitely works.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20