Profile for efi > Reviews

Content by efi

efi

Fly London SLAY624FLY, Women'S Closed-Toe Pumps, Beige (Mushroom), 3 UK (36 EU)
Fly London SLAY624FLY, Women'S Closed-Toe Pumps, Beige (Mushroom), 3 UK (36 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice shoes, 24 Sept. 2016
Really nice shoes and nice soft leather. Extremelly comfortable heel. I can walk all day in them with no problems at all. I did not have to break them in and they did not gave me any blisters. They fit true to size and look smart and stylish. I got compliments everytime I wear them. The only drawback is that the shoes are actually a light grey color and not beige like the picture shows.I stll kept them though cause are comfy and good quality.

Unisa Acor_16_Ri, Women's Ballet Flats, Black (Black), 2 UK (35 EU)
Unisa Acor_16_Ri, Women's Ballet Flats, Black (Black), 2 UK (35 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars These ballerinas were love at first sight, 24 Sept. 2016
These ballerinas were love at first sight! I have purchase them in 3 colors already! Extremelly comfortable with this cusion insole that they have! I feel thrilled to have discover them. They fit like a glove and are comfy and stylish. The reason for 4 stars is that the shoes came with a small cut on one shoe, otherwise I highly recommend them!

Makeup Brushes, USpicy Synthetic Brushes Set 6-Piece Professional Cosmetics Make Up Brush Kit with Gift Box and Gift Card (Purple)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars The brushes are just ok., 25 Feb. 2015
The brushes are just ok. Nothing to be excited about. Some of them are shedding a lot. The quality is ok, nothing fancy, it doesn't compare to some proffessional german brushes I bought. A couple of them I don't use them, they are not handy for me. For their price they are ok though.

Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree Products - Pink
Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree Products - Pink
Offered by ToiletTree Products

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this product, 25 Feb. 2015
I really like this product. It does what it says and it is a great value for money. I am using it 5 months now with the same batteries! I like all the brushes and I use them regularely. It is waterproof as it claims to be. I haven't tried the expencive version from the known brand, but this does the job so I don't think I 'll ever need it. Highly recommend it.

Nutiva 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 1.6 ltr
Nutiva 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 1.6 ltr
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Love coconut oil, 24 Sept. 2014
The product is ingredible! So many uses for beauty and for your health! I love it!

Olay SPF 15 Regenerist Moisturiser Rehydrating UV Lotion
Olay SPF 15 Regenerist Moisturiser Rehydrating UV Lotion

3.0 out of 5 stars More greasy than expected, 11 Sept. 2012
I bought this product because of all this favorable reviews and I thought I should give it a try. Its not really super light as described, I am a 31 and I have oily skin and I got this product as it has SPF and because I read it is light and doesn't leave the skin greasy...well, it does. It's not dramatically greasy, but I don't like the feeling of my skin afterwards.I won't buy this product again, because I also haven't seen any improvement on my skin. Just a cheap day cream with a lot of parabens!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice costume, 11 Sept. 2012
Nice costume, true to size,I bought size XS, the same I wear in clothes and it feets just fine. It is as it looks in the picture. I have given four stars because the quality could be better.. its just a nice naylon costume.

Reef Women's Ginger Flip Flop, Pink - Pink/PINK/CORAL, 3 UK
Reef Women's Ginger Flip Flop, Pink - Pink/PINK/CORAL, 3 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, 25 Feb. 2012
I purchased this item,from amazon, in the ginger pink/coral cause i already had bougth it in black from a store here. I knew that the flip flop is one of the best I ever had, really nice and comfortable, but the sizing info of the shoe are wrong! I bought 3UK which is says its a 36EU but its actually a 35EU and it barelly fits me. Buy a number up at list!!!

Gossard Fleur Rouge Plunge Bra Plunge Women's Bra Rouge 32B
Gossard Fleur Rouge Plunge Bra Plunge Women's Bra Rouge 32B

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice lingerie!, 30 Dec. 2011
Excellent bra, true to size. I love Gossard! I also bought the thong, it is a pretty nice set! Sexy and comfortable at the same time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra!, 30 Dec. 2011
Excellent bra, true to size, the color is even better than the picture, it is a nice red color! Very sexy..