Profile for Barny > Reviews

Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Offered by Fragrance New York

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS 100% FAKE. Do not buy this product ..., 21 Jan. 2015
THIS IS 100% FAKE. Do not buy this product - the scent is gone in minutes. When I compare sprays with a colleagues Boss Bottled (that he bought from a reputable store) it becomes very apparent that this is not the same product.

Sony Fashion Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black
Sony Fashion Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony MDRZX600 - BUY THESE HEADPHONES, 2 May 2012
With the purchase of these headphones I have now reached headphone heaven.

I have my Beats Studio headphones for when I'm getting zonal on Logic, my iphone headphones for when I want to use my phone hands free and finally I have the Sony MDRZX600s for when I want to do ANYTHING.

I spend 40 minutes a day walking to and from work which has meant that I had to find a lightweight and durable pair of headphones that doesn't compromise on quality or break the bank. At £50 these are the deal of the century. They are massively comfortable (like socks for ears) and the quality and clarity of sound that comes out of these bad boys is creeping into the realms of my Beats studios. Whether you're into Englebert Humperdink, Elbow or Eminem you will not be disappointed with how beautiful they sound. And don't be afraid to whack the volume right up, there isn't a pinch of distortion when they are at maximum volume.

The added bonus is that you don't look like an extra from the Starship Enterprise when you wear them.

BUY. THESE. HEADPHONES.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2013 10:35 AM BST