Profile for Charlie Browne > Reviews

Content by Charlie Browne

Charlie Browne

Page: 1 | 2
Braun 32S Series 3 Electric Shaver Replacement Foil and Cutter Cassette - Silver
Offered by DREAM FIELD

5.0 out of 5 stars ... foil for my razor and I now have a nice smooth shave, 1 May 2016
Eventually got the right foil for my razor and I now have a nice smooth shave. Must remember the number to get right one next time.

Staedtler Lumocolor Black Fine Permanent Marker Pens (Pack of 3) Waterproof Smudge Resistant Quick Dry CD DVD OHP
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars They give a nice fine, 1 May 2016
Just the job did exactly what I wanted them for. They give a nice fine write

Windows 10 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
Windows 10 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
by Andy Rathbone

4.0 out of 5 stars only time will tell but it's looking good., 23 Dec. 2015
has helped to get to grips with Windows 10, am still ploughing through getting used to "10". Too early to say much more, only time will tell but it's looking good.

KabelDirekt 15m white High Speed HDMI Cablecompatible with HDMI 2.0a/b, 2.0, 1.4a (Ultra HD, 4K, 3D, Full HD, 1080p, HDR, ARC, Highspeed with Ethernet) - TOP Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sept. 2015
Another excellent purchase that enables me to watch recordings on our conservatory TV.

Portta HDMI Splitter 2 Port 1x2 1 In 2 Out V1.3 Support 3D and 1080P Plastic Case for HDTV PS3 PS4 Xbox Blu-ray DVD STB PC etc
Offered by Portta Limited (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent piece of kit that enables me to watch TV ..., 23 Sept. 2015
An excellent piece of kit that enables me to watch TV in the conservatory. Coupled With the 15m High Speed HDMI cable we are now able to watch recorded programs on our conservatory TV instead of having to retire to the living room too early. The only ( very minor) downside is the bright blue 'on' light from the box but I think I can live with that .

Tape Measure With Belt Clip, Metric Imperial Measurement 10m / 33ft
Tape Measure With Belt Clip, Metric Imperial Measurement 10m / 33ft

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 13 May 2015
Needed a new Tape measure as old one gave up the ghost. Thought I'd go for a longer version. Very happy with it, "does what it says on the tin2

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Precision Clean Brush Head (3 Pin UK Plug)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy bunny, 13 May 2015
My wife was having problems with her old electric toothbrush so I got this as a replacement. She is now a happy bunny, says it is much better than her previous one.

Sony Xperia M / C1904 / C1905 Black High Quality Pu Leather Flip Case Cover Plus Stylus Pen, Screen Protector & Screen Polishing Cloth
Offered by bestcases4u(NWNK13®)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy wife, 13 May 2015
My wife had been having problems with her phone cover so I advised her to get one similar to mine ie this one . She is very happy now that she has no problems using her phone. All i all a good buy.

Canon PIXMA MG5650 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer - Black
Canon PIXMA MG5650 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars ... from Son to replace Dell printer that had seen better days. Print quality is excellent, 4 May 2015
Bought this printer on recommendation from Son to replace Dell printer that had seen better days. Print quality is excellent. The only gripe I have is that it is quite noisy but I can live with that. Had no problems setting up despite the lack of words on the set-up sheet. Overall very happy with this model and would recommend it to anyone.

Oral-B Pro 600 White and Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun, Ships with a UK 2 Pin Plug, Package and Colour May Vary

5.0 out of 5 stars Dentist style cleaning, 23 Feb. 2014
I've previously used an Oral B rechargeable toothbrush which had reached it's use by date ( it was nackered). I did not want to return to manual brushing like I have do when we go away on breaks or holidays as teeth never feel as clean then. I am very pleased with the cleaning using the Professional CARE 600 and would reccommend it to anyone. I love the built in timing to let you know how long you've been cleaning.

Page: 1 | 2