Profile for Dora kate > Reviews

Content by Dora kate

Dora kate

Skechers Supreme Bosnia, Men's Flip Flops, Blue (Navy Nvy), 8 UK (42 EU)
Skechers Supreme Bosnia, Men's Flip Flops, Blue (Navy Nvy), 8 UK (42 EU)

1.0 out of 5 stars wont buy this make again, 6 Nov. 2015
These lasted less than 3 months, the memory foam started to break up.

Natrahealth Natraklear 50g Derma-K Creme
Natrahealth Natraklear 50g Derma-K Creme
Offered by Blue Herbs

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 3 Oct. 2014
Don't bother, I bought several bottles and used them twice a day. No change at all.

Certified Beautiful 9 ct Gold Ladies Solitaire Engagement Diamond Ring Brilliant Cut 1.00 Carat JK-I3 Size J

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful, 3 Oct. 2014
The ring is stunning, even though the diamond is a little cloudy, but for the price I paid, an absolute bargain.

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind  (with linked TOC)
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind (with linked TOC)

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressing., 8 April 2014
This book makes you change your thoughts immediately, resulting in positive outcomes.
My family also read this and it has changed their attitude to life.

Just Ask the Universe: A No-Nonsense Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams
Just Ask the Universe: A No-Nonsense Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, instant results, 8 April 2014
I would recommend this book if you have read other law of attraction books, this is straight to the point. Already, things I have asked for are appearing in my life.

The Spiritual Secrets of Happiness Health and Success: A Powerful and Practical Guide for Manifesting the Life You Truly Desire

5.0 out of 5 stars very inspiring, 3 Mar. 2014
This book has a made a difference to my life already, in just a few weeks . I have had a few problems but after looking at them positively , the answer appeared relatively quickly. I am more optimistic a.nd calmer.

Naava 18 ct Yellow Gold Engagement Ring, IJ/I Certified Diamond, Round Brilliant, 0.33ct, Yellow Gold, J

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous ring, 10 Aug. 2012
The ring is absolutely beautiful and a complete bargain. I have looked everywhere for a similar ring but I would have to have paid almost a £1000 for it.