Profile for Annnnnnna > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
AEG AG71a RapidClean Stair and Car Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - Graphite Grey
AEG AG71a RapidClean Stair and Car Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - Graphite Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought..., 10 May 2017
I'm choosing 4 because it is a bit heavy. Plus it has a very short hose. And the lead doesn't easily wrap roung the vacuum.
But those things don't really matter as it's works and is really good.

Before getting this I had returned to trying to clean the stairs with a hard brush not because my other vaccum is not powerful enough but because I had to lug it precariously up the stairs with one hand while trying to vaccum with the other. Whoever designs vacuum most of them don't seem to know how to vacuum do they?

Does stairs, nooks and crannies, cars.
Easy to carry and empty, is powerful and above all makes doing the blooming stairs much easier than with any other device I've had.
Has a brush thing on the front which you can lower and raise and it has a pointy crevice tool stuck into the back which is easy to get out.
You can also see when it's full as it's transparent.
Handle is very robust for carrying and using.

Even though it's quite a bit more expensive than the nearest comparable vacuum, and I have read some reviews on that one, I think it is probably better. I went for this one because of those reviews and glad I bought the more expensive one because saving £30 or so doesn't save you the time and energy trying suck up stuff off've the stairs which won't suck up because your vacuum is rubbish.

Ideaworks 3 Tier Space Saving Shelves by IdeaWorks
Ideaworks 3 Tier Space Saving Shelves by IdeaWorks
Offered by StressNoMore

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 1 Feb. 2017
If you don't give us dimensions we can't buy it....

Listen to the Moon
Listen to the Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Story, 16 Oct. 2014
This I got on Kindle and it's a fantastic book expanding on a fragment of true story about a girl found on a grand piano in the sea after the sinking of Lusitania in 1915.
It's easy to read and engaging, not overly long and emotional but nevertheless quite poignant.
Typical Michael Morpurgo - the style of writing reaches both adults and children.

Rainbow Smiley Face Bicycle Bell Black
Rainbow Smiley Face Bicycle Bell Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Oct. 2014
Great little bell - you get what you pay for. Robust and happy.

Back To The Centre
Back To The Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album of the 80s, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Back To The Centre (Audio CD)
This is a good album although I'm not into the slightly irritating 80s over-compressed off-beats on some tracks.
It's a great album and I have it on LP.
Best tracks - The Island, Follow On and Homes of Donegal.
Paul Brady is a brilliant singer songwriter and used to be part of Planxty.

Bicycle Gear 871125284338 Bicycle Bell, Silver
Bicycle Gear 871125284338 Bicycle Bell, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bell, 16 Oct. 2014
Lovely bell works well. Gave it to my mum for her wheelchair.

Botanicula: Collectors Edition (PC DVD/Mac)
Botanicula: Collectors Edition (PC DVD/Mac)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

1.0 out of 5 stars ALERT DOES NOT WORK FOR MAC, 16 Oct. 2014
WARNING: This product does NOT work for Mac. There are documented threads on line if you type Mac problem Botanicula into search.

As far as I know it will work for PC but as I bought it for Mac it is useless. I spent a long time trying to fix the problem - the problem is that it doesn't install and launch. The instructions on the DVD insert for installing don't relate to the things you are seeing either and they are different instructions to the ones on the DVD digital manual. I have contacted Merge Games who make this game and have not received a reply yet.
You will also see that it says works for Mac 10.4 which it won't - there are also threads which tell you, if you look, that this game will not work unless you have 10.6 or more (Snow Leopard is best bet or higher).
It's a shame as I understand the game itself by Amanita is brilliant - like Machinarium.
If you want to play this game on Mac you'll have to get a download.
I have wasted my money getting it a physical copy and unless you return it within 14 days you won't get your money back. I bought it for a friend's birthday so it was just hard luck for me as I didn't find out til too late...
As this is a well-documented problem with this particular physical version of the game I think it is wrong to advertise it as working for Mac.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Like you remember, 10 Oct. 2014
I used to be able to buy these from my local newsagent, Not any more so nice to find online.

Silvine Exercise Book 60 Leaves Ruled Fient 203mmx165mm