Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Noble Destiny (Noble Historical Novel Book 2)
Noble Destiny (Noble Historical Novel Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny., 16 Sept. 2016
A really well written book and a great follow on to the brilliant Noble Intentions. Charlotte, despite her umdeniable self-interest is a heroine whose habit of mispronouncing words and phrases was so funny, I found myself laughing out loud every time I picked up the book. I will definitely be reading more books written by Katie McAllister

The Pyramid: Kurt Wallander
The Pyramid: Kurt Wallander

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 16 Jan. 2015
A series of short vignettes illustrating Wallander's progress through the ranks. Decent stories all and just what Mankell fans will enjoy.

TP-LINK TL-PA4030KIT 500Mbps Powerline Adapter with 3 Ports - Twin Pack
TP-LINK TL-PA4030KIT 500Mbps Powerline Adapter with 3 Ports - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent product for the price., 2 July 2014
I needed a couple of extra Ethernet ports and these were just the ticket. rapid easy transaction and delivery. needs an occasional on/off recycle but generally fairly reliable for the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb selection of flavours...some surprisingly good!, 2 May 2013
I am a regular hookah smoker but I have never tried these Soex nicotine-free molasses. I asked for some specific flavours and asked the vendor to make up the rest...and I'm glad I did. I would never have chosen bubble gum flavour myself as I'm more of a fan of fruit, such as grape, mixed fruit, banana and orange. However, I think bubble gum is now up there with my favourites.

Zefal Swan Road Universal Rear Mudguard
Zefal Swan Road Universal Rear Mudguard
Offered by Laxzo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it is designed to do., 2 May 2013
This review is from: Mudguard Swan (Sports)
Extremely easy to fit, this is an excellent product, especially for the casual rider like me, that stops that rain spray from hitting your behind. I can't fault it.

Empire (In Her Name Book 4)
Empire (In Her Name Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Sci-Fi/Fantasy - best I've read in ages., 12 Aug. 2012
I downloaded this as it was a free book, not expecting anything particularly exciting. How wrong was I? I couldn't put it down and downloaded the remaining books of the series immediately after finishing the first book. I read all 3 books in 2 days much to the disgust of my husband as he had to do all the cooking! I don't usually go for this genre, however; I'll definitely be looking out for future books by Michael R Hicks.

The Whispered Kiss
The Whispered Kiss

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 2 April 2012
An awful book. A ridiculous plot with characters so weak it was difficult to care what happened to them. It was so boring I didn't finish it. In fact I couldn't even be bothered to scan read it to find out what happened in the end.