Profile for misslmorgan > Reviews

Content by misslmorgan

misslmorgan

Mpow Cheetah Sport Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Headset Headphones with Microphone Hands-free Calling, AptX for Running Work with Apple iphone 6, 6 Plus, 5 5c 5s SE ipad ipod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S5 S6 S6 Edage S7 S7 Edage Note 3 2 and Android Tablet Phones, Black
Offered by Patox

4.0 out of 5 stars Only annoying thing is it warns you once a minute when ..., 10 Mar. 2016
Decent sound for the price. Only annoying thing is it warns you once a minute when the battery is going to run out.

Zumba 2 Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Zumba 2 Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Offered by Tracymuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba 2 is AMAZING, 23 April 2012
Have never done Zumba before and I didn't have the original.

I have however bought just about every other fitness game for the wii and every other type of fitness DVD on the market all of which have been used approximately twice and then remain forever on the shelf. THIS IS THE ONE. All I can think about is Zumbaing, I've had it a couple of weeks, have used it every day that I can and all I can say is that it's fantastic.

It's great fun, the routines are easy to follow and it gets me moving and most of all SWEATING. I can already feel the difference in my muscles and I am beginning to be able to last a little bit longer when playing, although i'm still working up to the holy grail of a 1hr class!!

The main thing that I love is that unlike other dance workouts I've tried you don't have to be a professional dancer to do it!! The more effort you put in to the moves the more you'll get out of it.

IF you're considering whether to buy this then GO FOR IT you won't regret it. And for the price of about 4 Zumba classes where I live it's definitely great value for money as well!

10 Minute Solution - Pilates Perfect Body [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Pilates Perfect Body [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - best fitness DVD I've bought, 6 Jan. 2012
I've never reviewed anything on here before but after trying this DVD felt I just had to come on and give my opinion. I've undertaken a few pilates classes before and used to attend intermediate sessions weekly at my old gym, since quitting (memberships are so expensive) i've tried a few at home systems both DVD's and on the wii and none have even come close to this.

It's very true to how actual classes are, the sections are concise but I find my muscles are aching by the end of each one so they obviously do the trick. I tend to do the whole DVD at once but it's also very easy to do one section at a time. The only thing that is missing is some warm up stretches at the beginning.

It is slightly more advanced but she does explain the moves thoroughly. If you're completely new to pilates I would consider getting a 'beginners' dvd first off so that they explain all the breathing and postures. However anyone that has done a few classes before and has a reasonable fitness level should be absolutely fine with this DVD.

I take on board other peoples comments that she is rather quick running through the moves in order to fit everything in to ten minutes, but I much prefer this as not only do I not have that much time to exercise but my pet hate with DVD's is that when you've done them a few times it gets very tedious listening to the instructor explain something you've done 20 times before.

Would not hesitate to recommend this DVD to friends (as a matter of fact I already have) and definitely worth the money for less than a fiver!