Profile for Jochem > Reviews

Firefly - The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [2002]
Firefly - The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [2002]
Dvd ~ Nathan Fillion

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most remarkable series made., 16 Jan. 2014
I was hooked within 5 mins watching this series. It is a must for anyone who likes Sci-fi. Great about this series is that non Sci-fi fans will love this series just as much.

It is a true gem. Just click and buy this!

Battlestar Galactica - The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [2004-2009][Region Free] [1978]
Dvd ~ Edward James Olmos

2.0 out of 5 stars These BluRay are up scaled DVDs., 16 Jan. 2014
I ordered these disk as I like the series. I own the DVDs and have all episodes in HD from the 'Swedish Pirates'. But I wanted to have the series on BluRay. But I am disappointed. The BluRays are up scaled DVDs.

I should ask my money back but to much hassle. Just do not buy this set. Check reviews from other sets about the quality. I know there are proper sets out there. The series deserves to be watched in HD!

(I compared these BluRays with my 'downloaded' HD torrents and the quality is considerable lower)