Profile for RealJoWood > Reviews

Content by RealJoWood

RealJoWood

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kipling Women's HELENA CTN TOTE L Shoulder Bag  Red Rot (Helena Solid) Size: 40x28x20 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling Women's HELENA CTN TOTE L Shoulder Bag Red Rot (Helena Solid) Size: 40x28x20 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow I love this bag., 2 Mar. 2014
Its ideal for work. I can fit a 2 litre bottle, sandwich box, purse, hairbrush etc. Was thrilled to get it at a special price. Genuine leather trim (handles / base etc).

3 packs of Passion Incense Sticks - Ylang Ylang
3 packs of Passion Incense Sticks - Ylang Ylang
Offered by Crafty Jungle

1.0 out of 5 stars incense, 2 Mar. 2014
Yuk. Overpriced. Overly scented. Smokey. I would not recommend this to Amazon customers. Very artificial. Buy elsewhere. Yuk Yuk Yuk.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Drafts be gone!, 2 Mar. 2014
How lovely is this product? And surprisingly heavy - I think it is partially stuffed with sand. Super cute and practical.

More Messages From Michael: 25th Anniversary Edition
More Messages From Michael: 25th Anniversary Edition
by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael, 2 Mar. 2014
Struggling with this book. Recommended by Monnica Sepulveda who claims this is the best bok she has ever read. I will persist!

Nigella Express
Nigella Express
by Nigella Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Nigella, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Nigella Express (Hardcover)
I love Nigella anyway, but had not collected all her books. I am fortunate that now I do. This book is a great go to for simple, fast, delicious meals.

The Wayne Dyer CD Collection: WITH 10 Secrets to Success and Inner Peace AND Improve Your Life Using the Wisdom of Ages AND How to Get What You Really, Really, Really Want
by Dr Wayne W. Dyer
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Wayne, 2 Mar. 2014
Oh how I love Dr Wayne. I listen to these CD's over and over again in my car travelling. He has such sense, but also spirituality. His little stories that he tells have me crying (even though I have heard them before). Such a wonderful man with a truly beautiful gift.

SimplySupplements Premium Quality Omega 3 1000mg|Pharmaceutical Grade|360 Capsules in total
Offered by SimplySupplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Omega 3, 2 Mar. 2014
Such amazing value for money. My mother thought so too and bought some imediately. I take 2 of these daily in the hopes that my psoriasis will be relieved. Symptoms have eased but not disappeared yet!

Bolsius 8 Hour Tea Lights - 50 Pack (White) - 50 Tealights (1 Bag)
Bolsius 8 Hour Tea Lights - 50 Pack (White) - 50 Tealights (1 Bag)
Offered by EDExpressWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 hours, 2 Mar. 2014
I love these candles and think the value for money is excellent here. Really do burn for 8 hours....and a tip I was told is to pop them in the freezer and they will burn even slower. Not tried that myself yet though.

Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamp 7-10kg Best Quality
Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamp 7-10kg Best Quality
Offered by JEFFSON

3.0 out of 5 stars Salt Lamp, 2 Mar. 2014
Im not sure I would have bought this if I knew what it was like. How is a salt lamp supposed to heat up and give of ions WITH AN OVER BULB?! Also looks quite dirty.

Way to Go [DVD]
Way to Go [DVD]
Dvd ~ Blake Harrison

4.0 out of 5 stars Blake, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Way to Go [DVD] (DVD)
This series was quite funny but not sure whether they wil be doing another series. Marc is hilarious in this - he really is such a good character actor.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2014 11:12 PM GMT