Profile for lmddawson > Reviews

Content by lmddawson

lmddawson

Apple Earphone with Microphone and Remote for iPhone - Non-Retail Packaging - White
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 Sept. 2015
Initially very pleased with this, the right side of the EarPods stopped working. Extremely disappointed.

Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frankie Muniz

5.0 out of 5 stars So good to have this on DVD Region 2, 27 May 2012
Finally! An incredibly funny TV Season, so glad it's getting the releases it deserves. Will be buying all of the season boxsets!

Glee - Season 3 [Blu-ray] [Region A & B]
Glee - Season 3 [Blu-ray] [Region A & B]
Dvd ~ Lea Michele
Offered by A2Z Entertains

4.0 out of 5 stars Gold is few and far between, but when it is.. Wow., 25 May 2012
Having been a fan of Glee from the beginning, it's not hard to identify the show is slowly losing its grip. With confusing continuity errors and characters changing their mind about things every other episode, some episodes will have you cringing more than you ever thought possible and screaming at the TV.
However, episodes like "Props" and "Nationals" are the little gems hidden deep within the series that reminded me why I love Glee so much. The episodes really do shine and nearly make up for the lackluster pile of episodes.

Even in the poor episodes, there are still some great moments and fun little numbers, even times when Glee remembers its a comedy. There's just something about Glee that brings me back every week, I don't know what it is, maybe its the lovable characters or big cliffhangers, but I absolutely love it.
Lets see where season four takes us, I'm not ready to lose this show yet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2012 12:29 AM BST

Hurry Up We're Dreaming
Hurry Up We're Dreaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Best M83 album yet, 28 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Hurry Up We're Dreaming (Audio CD)
I had to write a review, this album is not a four star album. It's completely flawless. Midnight City being one of my favourite tracks, it's beautiful from start to finish.

Come Fly with Me - Series 1 [DVD]
Come Fly with Me - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Walliams

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SERIES but no blu-ray?, 1 Jan. 2011
Only two weeks in and I absolutely love this show. I laugh so hard at the clever writing of Matt Lucas and David Walliams and the imagination they have to think up such funny characters. When I saw this up for preorder already I was ecstatic, although I'm a little disappointed there isn't a blu-ray of it too? Ah well. Incredible series, will definitely be watching more.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2011 12:21 PM GMT