Profile for RMH > Reviews

Content by RMH

RMH (Chepstow, Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
Ronhill Women's Aspiration Windlite Water Resistant Jacket - Wildberry/Aqua, Size 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Light weight but not that waterproof, 17 Feb. 2014
I was after a wind resistant, waterproof running jacket but didn't want to spend too much. This top feels great - soft, flexible material. The colour is good. It is not as waterproof as I'd like. It's fine in light showers but doesn't keep me completely dry in heavy rain.
In terms of sizing I checked the Ronhil website and according to that I'm a size 12 bust, 16 waist and 10 hips (typical apple shape!) so I went for a size 12 (I'm a 10-12 in high street sizes). It's on the generous side.

Adidas Womens FR Long Running / Gym / Cycling Tights UK Size 12
Adidas Womens FR Long Running / Gym / Cycling Tights UK Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and great colours, 17 Feb. 2014
A great pair of running leggings. I love the colours and they are very comfortable . I've bought Adidas leggings before and they never ride down while I run as cheaper makes can.
I'm 5ft3 and they are a little long but have zips on the ankle and I undo these slightly so the leggings extend slightly over my trainers. I'm a size 10-12 in high street sizes and I have these in a size 14, which is fairly normal for running kit. They don't have a pocket.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice slippers, a bit small, 25 Jun. 2013
These are really nice slippers, soft and fluffy, but they are on the small side. I am normally a 5.5 so ordered the 5-6 but they are a little small - my heels are right on the edge. Not a major problem considering the style, but not as comfy as they could be as a result

Ronhill Run Cap - White/Titanium, One Size
Ronhill Run Cap - White/Titanium, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hat, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Ronhill Run Cap (Sports Apparel)
When I tried the hat on initially I thought it felt a bit big - came down quite low at the sides - but I don't have a very big head! Wore it for the first time on a long run (2hrs) in that weather that changes suddenly from bright sunshine to heavy downpours. It was really comfy (not too big at all), great water repellancy (barely noticed it was raining) and kept the sun off my face when it came out. Really pleased with it, would definitely recommend

VonHaus 15 Pack Vacuum Storage Saving Space Clothes Bags Assorted sizes
VonHaus 15 Pack Vacuum Storage Saving Space Clothes Bags Assorted sizes
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bags, great range of sizes, 29 Mar. 2013
This storage bags are brilliant. Very useful that they are different sizes, they flatten down well when vacuum sealed. I haven't had any problems with the zips and no broken seals causing the bag to reinflate. I have a Dyson but didn't bother using it to get the air out - I lay on the bag to force the air out then closed the zip!

Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover / Case / Shell / Shield - Solid Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 29 Mar. 2013
Great little cover - the colour of the picture was accurate, goes on easily, nice matt feel (certainly makes the phone easier to hold). Very happy with it

Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 2-in-1 Pack By Terrapin

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 29 Mar. 2013
I am disappointed with this screen protector compared with the moderntech one I used on my last phone. I had no problems with putting this one on but once on it felt slightly tacky. This has got better but still not as good as with no protector. It also has scratches on and is lifting along the edges. It has only been on 2 months and already looks like it needs replacing

Girls Pink Ballerina Fairy Wings and Tutu. 3-5 years
Girls Pink Ballerina Fairy Wings and Tutu. 3-5 years

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little set but different to image, 4 Oct. 2012
This is a lovely little set of wings and tutu that are the perfect size for my 2.5 yr old daughter, despite looking small in the packet. The wings are however different to those shown in the photo - but have to admit I didn't notice until I came to leave this review! Would give them 4 stars if the picture could accurately reflect the item. I also thought it was good value for money.

Britax B-Dual Pushchair (Venetian Red)
Britax B-Dual Pushchair (Venetian Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Versitile but heavy, 30 July 2012
I spent many hours online reading reviews of different double and tandem pushchairs before going for the Britax B-Dual. I had narrowed it down to this and a Phil and Teds. I am really pleased that I went for this one. It is really versitile. I have had my son (now 3.5 months) in the second seat at the back and he is now at the age where he is not happy lying flat as he wants to be able to see, but isn't able to sit upright yet. This second seat enables him to sit in a reclined position that is perfect. The recline mechanism is also excellent - one handed. The basket is huge and can be got at from the front and sides. I have a tiny hall but this easliy stores away upright when folded with both seats on.
The only negative points are that I would like the front seat to be a little more upright (although it doesn't seem to bother my 2 year old daughter) and it is very heavy. Although this is what makes it so stable. My daughter can climb in and and out of both seats without any danger of it tipping so I guess that's the compromise.

OsoCozy Unbleached Flannel Baby Wipes
OsoCozy Unbleached Flannel Baby Wipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 30 July 2012
These wipes are great value and lovely and soft, much softer than some other cotton wipes I have. They do a great job. I like the fact that they are unbleached and the rainbow stitching around the edge is really pretty.

Page: 1 | 2