Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

What I Think About When I Think About ... Swimming
What I Think About When I Think About ... Swimming
by Eleanor Levenson

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming book that kids are bound to love, 23 July 2014
I bought it as a present for a friends child and they love it. The story is wonderful and the illustration is absolutely fantastic. Would highly recommend it!

Once You Roll Over
Once You Roll Over

5.0 out of 5 stars Craig Finn fans will love it, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Once You Roll Over (MP3 Download)
Tune from Craig Finn! If you're after this you are probably a fan and know what to expect. Worth every penny.

KOMPUTERBAY 128GB Professional COMPACT FLASH CARD CF 1050X WRITE 100MB/S READ 160MB/S Extreme Speed UDMA 7 RAW 128 GB
Offered by KOMPBAY

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE: Did not work with Canon 50D. Replacement card did not work either., 22 Jan. 2014
I bought this with the hope of using it for running Magic Lantern on my 50D. The first card that I was sent did not boot. Got in touch with tech team at Komputer Bay, they said this was because it was an old card and they'd replace it with a fully functional ready bootable card when I returned it.

I received my second card after lots of faff and time wasted. Predictably it did not work either. Rather than continue this back and forth I requested a refund which they gave, but they only paid for snail mail - and as the company had proved rather less than reliable I insisted on registered mail- which I had to cover. And so I ended up both out of pocket and with tons of my time wasted. Enticing price tag sure, but from my experience, it turned out to be useless.