Profile for Kev & Tru > Reviews

Plasticine Funtubulous Mini Clay Game
Plasticine Funtubulous Mini Clay Game
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice stocking filler., 3 Jan. 2015
My 7yr old enjoyed getting this in his Christmas stocking, nice range of colours, pot is a bit flimsy but does the job.

CARGO BAY Childrens Kids Boys Camo Print Robe Gown Nightwear Super Soft 7-13
CARGO BAY Childrens Kids Boys Camo Print Robe Gown Nightwear Super Soft 7-13

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it., 3 Jan. 2015
This was bought as a Christmas present for my 7yr old, he is almost 8 and is tall for his age so we went for the 9yr old size and it fit perfectly. He loves the colour and it is nice and soft.

Mathematical Dictionary
Mathematical Dictionary
by R E Jason Abdelnoor

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect maths., 3 Jan. 2015
We bought this and the Usborne Junior illustrated Maths Dictionary for our two sons 7 & 10. Whilst the Usborne is fantastic the first time we came to use this book we found an error telling us something completely wrong! Means we have not used it again since.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2017 10:12 PM BST

Lloytron F1021WH Stay Cool Desk Fan, 50 W, 40 cm, White
Lloytron F1021WH Stay Cool Desk Fan, 50 W, 40 cm, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to., 3 Jan. 2015
Does what it says on the tin, easy to put together, nice airflow and we tend to always buy Lloytron because we know what we are getting.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Such a shame., 3 Jan. 2015
We've had these several times and they have been brilliant but unfortunately the last two we bought are horrible. The buttons are harder to press and keep getting stuck down, sometimes they don't work at all unless you manage to hit them at exactly the right angle. Will not be buying them again and have now ordered an alternate manufacturer's product.

Junior Illustrated Maths Dictionary (Usborne Dictionaries)
Junior Illustrated Maths Dictionary (Usborne Dictionaries)
by Tori Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab help., 8 Dec. 2014
Needed help for my 10 year old who was bringing home work he hadn't even been taught how to do yet and bought two different maths dictionaries. This was by far the best, it is visual, simply explained and easy to read for both myself and my child. After I'd bought it I found out bizarrely that it is one of my friends' 7yr old son's favourite bedtime reading books! All round very helpful for primary children.

Moo Free Organic Mini Moos Juicy Sultana Bars 25 g (Pack of 5)
Moo Free Organic Mini Moos Juicy Sultana Bars 25 g (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss for the dairy free., 20 July 2013
Moo Free are a brilliant company and these chocolate bars are great. It isn't often you find something when you are dairy, wheat, potato and soya free that ticks all boxes but these do just that. Lovely plump raisins. Very yummy all round. Their mints ones are beautiful too.

This is Your Life
This is Your Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky and fun, 20 July 2013
This review is from: This is Your Life (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this. It was a nice easy read with interesting characters. Perfect for summer relaxation and a bit different from normal chick flicks.

Blank Slate
Blank Slate

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable fluff, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Blank Slate (Kindle Edition)
I like a bit of chick flick and I did enjoy reading this but it reminded me more of Mills and Boon and was a bit formulaic in that sense. Could see the twist coming a way off but it was a nice touch.

Light Weight Camping Kitchen with Folding Table and Larder
Light Weight Camping Kitchen with Folding Table and Larder

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 28 Jun. 2013
Very easy to put up, good height, great organisational tool. Yes the MDF hanging cupboard shelves bend, but this didn't cause us any pain. Hugely better than doing the cooking on the grass!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6