Profile for John Smith > Reviews

John Smith

Page: 1 | 2
Aidapt Deluxe Weekday Pill Box
Aidapt Deluxe Weekday Pill Box

5.0 out of 5 stars ... "cheaper version" from a Pound Shop and it was useless, the "Flaps" would not close, 18 Jun. 2016
I had purchased a "cheaper version" from a Pound Shop and it was useless, the "Flaps" would not close. This purchase is GREAT, all the flaps lock and it is so robust. It is that good I am considering purchasing another one.

Lost Girls: A fast paced, gripping thriller novel (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wxcellent read, 25 Jan. 2016
The story is set in The Black Country, and being a "Black Country Lad" I can relate to the places mentioned in the story:even down to the Indian Restaurant mentioned at Lye Cross (I've actually eaten there). But apart from knowing the area, I found the book page turning. So much so, when I've finished my current book, I will be reading the first and second of the novels written by this author. Excellent read.

Dracula
Dracula

2.0 out of 5 stars Started off okay, but then went off at a ..., 15 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Dracula (Kindle Edition)
Started off okay, but then went off at a tangent. It is one of the few books that I have actually given up on.

100 Classic Napkin Folds: Simple and Stylish Designs for Every Occasion
100 Classic Napkin Folds: Simple and Stylish Designs for Every Occasion
by Rick Beech

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a little Christmas present for my wife. ..., 15 Jan. 2016
This was a little Christmas present for my wife. She had been dropping hints for a couple of months :saying " I saw a napkin folding book years ago and I wished that I had bought it"

Whiteout
Whiteout

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Good Ken Follett book, 15 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Whiteout (Kindle Edition)
Typical Ken Follett book. It held me from the start

The Dead Winter Mountain Murders - Special Edition
The Dead Winter Mountain Murders - Special Edition

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but when the second main character comes into ..., 20 Aug. 2015
Interesting , but when the second main character comes into the story, he has a speech impediment which is written as he speaks. The speech impediment is similar to the speech impediment which the singer in one episode of "Fools and Horses" had: he can't pronounce his "r's" . If the character is saying the word "crying" it is written as "Cwying" which makes it difficult to read and understand what the character is saying.. This spoils the flow of the book.

Bosch 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Pack 'Power-4-All' 1.5Ah
Bosch 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Pack 'Power-4-All' 1.5Ah
Offered by Lectrohm

4.0 out of 5 stars If my original one was not any good I would not have bought a spare, 19 May 2015
This was bought as a spare as I have a big job to do. If my original one was not any good I would not have bought a spare.

Louisiana Longshot (A Miss Fortune Mystery, Book 1)
Louisiana Longshot (A Miss Fortune Mystery, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 May 2015
Good, easy reading.

Don Jon [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Don Jon [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Joseph Gordon-Levitt

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 14 April 2015
This was bought as a present

Personal: (Jack Reacher 19)
Personal: (Jack Reacher 19)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 April 2015