Profile for Tori Rowley > Reviews

Star Wars Art: Comics
Star Wars Art: Comics
by Douglas Wolk

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and geeky, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Art: Comics (Hardcover)
Bought for my Brother-in-law who is a big comic and Star Wars fan. Not only does he love it but everyone who has seen it loves it whether they are a Star Wars or comic fan or not. Amazing artwork and great piece of history of the Star Wars evolution.

East Coast Folding Highchair (Natural All Wood)
East Coast Folding Highchair (Natural All Wood)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantstic Highchair, 23 Jan. 2013
We chose this as we wanted something that looked good and would last and we are absolutely thrilled that we picked this one. The cost was excellent for what is a well made and good looking chair. My son sits beautifully in it (currently 10 months) and we put the straps round the back when his sitting wasn't great to give him a little more support and now they are in front of the back support so he can wriggle.

We have a cushion on it - more for the look than anything (it looks more comfy and is in a nice pattern!) which is actually fab because it catches any food that slips down and goes in the washing machine. The tray is really quick to wipe down when I wipe his face down and any other spillages are equally easy to clean.

It is great up against the table with the tray removed (just to be clear it has to be unscrewed to be removed totally which we don't do as it folds over the back of the chair for stowing away really nicely). Also great as a stand alone with the tray as our table sits perfectly just under the tray so he can be pushed right up to the table.

I couldn't recommend this chair highly enough - we're getting another for the second one!

One thing I have added which is a nice extra, is I just strapped a little bag to the underneath of the seat to put toys in for when he's sitting with me while I cook or whatever which would be good if they made one specifically for it, but I just kept my eye out and found something that worked perfectly.