Profile for Mrs. Z. L. Reynolds > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Z. L. Rey...

Mrs. Z. L. Reynolds "surfingbernard" (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Withings Activité Pop Smart Watch and Activity Tracker
Withings Activité Pop Smart Watch and Activity Tracker

3.0 out of 5 stars Is OK...., 16 July 2016
I really love the normal watch design and simplicity of the tracker. None of the colours are amazing but it's very easy to swap out the band for a snazzier one. It lacks some of the features i enjoyed on my last tracker (fitbit charge hr) and the app is not as good. It also under counts considerably compared with any other tracker I have tried. On the plus side it is very comfortable, waterproof and understated.
The app was somewhat clunky on Android and would take ages to connect and sync. I recently got an iPhone and it is a lot quicker to sync with the iPhone app and the app seems a bit slicker in general than the Android version which is about odd.
Overall I like this tracker but don't love it, mainly because of the under counting, it's not as motivating as it could be. I wish I could combine the design of this watch with the functionality of the fitbit which was big on functionality but lacking in design.

Highlander Kids Sleepline 300 Sleeping Bag - Molten
Highlander Kids Sleepline 300 Sleeping Bag - Molten

3.0 out of 5 stars thinner than expected, 1 July 2016
These are very thin, they are ok but the 300 part of the title is misleading as I would not think these are 300gsm filling.

Tribest PB350 Personal Blender, White
Tribest PB350 Personal Blender, White

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent little machine, 1 July 2016
I've had this blender for a few months now and really love it. I can't believe how good it is for such a small machine. I have a vitamix but find that I regularly make small amounts of dressings and sauces which I thought would be much easier, and easier to clean up, with this kind of blender. The fact that you can use mason jars is brilliant, no need to purchase extra cups or transfer to other containers to free them up,I just get another jar from the cupboard and store the whizzed product in the jar in the fridge. It's not anywhere near as powerful as the vitamix and clearly hasn't got the capacity but it really is the ideal tool for many jobs as well as being portable, it's only a dinky little thing. An added bonus is that my sensitive kids are much less offended by the noise as its a lot quieter. I would no way ever be without my vitamix but this little machine is becoming just as indispensable. It's basic, simple and straightforward and I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Eco-Vegan Purse tyre upcycled
Eco-Vegan Purse tyre upcycled
Offered by Asdogandcat

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this purse, 1 July 2016
This review is from: Eco-Vegan Purse tyre upcycled
I really like this purse, it's cool and neat. I was surprised to see that mine had someone's face inside,I would have preferred some kind of pattern or random image! Also be aware this is small and barely fits a couple of cards and a little bit if cash, very nice and neat this small but necessitates carrying other cards in another purse.I like it so much that I can overlook the faults as it is a lovely item.

Tan / Light Brown Suede Leather Padded Watch Strap Band 18mm
Tan / Light Brown Suede Leather Padded Watch Strap Band 18mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soft leather, 29 Mar. 2016
Really nice soft leather strap, I bought to replace the silicone band on my withings activité pop. It is a lovely improvement making the watch much more comfortable to wear and attractive. The colour is not much like the picture, it looks like a tan on the screen but it is more like a light brown with much less depth. I don't really mind as it's still very nice strap but something to be aware of. It didn't come with any pins to attach it to the watch so you will need these.

Tonsee® Pro Cosmetic Makeup Face Powder Blusher Toothbrush Curve Foundation Brush
Offered by oyedens

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good brushes at an amazing price!, 16 Mar. 2016
Really pleased with these inexpensive brushes, the bristles are soft, short and dense which blends with no streaks for liquid foundation and buffs really well for powders. They feel lovely and I found I wanted to keep touching the bristles! They are odd at first with the arrangement being more like a hair or toothbrush than what we are used to but I soon found that this works very well for applying base as it's easier to see what's happening in the mirror. I immediately came back to purchase more while they are available for such a great price. I am not an expert or even particularly good at makeup and even I find I can get a great result with these, better than some of the expensive brushes I have tried. I don't suppose they will last a lifetime as the thin neck on the handle doesn't look very robust, although I have been using them every day with no breakages and at this sort of price you could afford to replace from time to time. A great purchase!

HP Print Plugin
HP Print Plugin

3.0 out of 5 stars not enough user control, 5 Mar. 2016
This review is from: HP Print Plugin (App)
Works pretty well but can be very slow and really by now there should be more paper choices. There is no support for a5 paper, yet seemingly random sizes are supported.

HealthAndYoga(TM) Superior Neti Pot Learner + Improver Kit | Unbreakable Stainless Steel Pot - Smooth 'Leak Plug' Nose Tip | Pure Salt 25 Pcs | Instructional DVD
Offered by HealthAndYoga UK

5.0 out of 5 stars quality neti pot, 20 Feb. 2016
Good quality neti pot, robust and well designed. It is higher capacity than other pots I have used and I much prefer the stainless steel construction to the plastic ones. The salt packets are great as they dose the salt which saves hassle. It comes in a nice box with a bag made from a bonded type material. I haven't tried the disc yet so can't comment on that. Overall a very nice item which I am glad I bought.

SanDisk 32 GB microSD Memory Card for All-New Fire tablets and Fire TV
SanDisk 32 GB microSD Memory Card for All-New Fire tablets and Fire TV

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought for kids' Amazon tablet as recommended but my son had no end of frustration when ..., 18 Feb. 2016
Bought for kids' Amazon tablet as recommended but my son had no end of frustration when it started not recognising the card. Occasionally it would recognise it so I tried a dismount and erase and this allowed some apps to be saved onto it so I thought this had sorted the problem but once again it is asking me to insert the card when it is already in. It has been tried in the new fire tablet and I have identified the card as the problem.
I can't return it after only a month and feel completely ripped off, a very poor state of affairs and not what I have come to expect from Amazon's usually excellent customer service.

Fire Kids Edition, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case
Fire Kids Edition, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for younger children., 29 Dec. 2015
Absolutely thrilled with this tablet, it is perfect for my 5 year old boy. He gets his favorite games, apps and content and with the free year of kids unlimited he has access to tons of kids books and videos. The dense foam case is excellent and should be still manage to break it, Amazon will replace it as it comes with 2 years' cover. There is no worry about him accessing any inappropriate sites, the parental control is exceptional. Child profiles are completely separate and do not have unfettered access to browsing, the app store or other worrying aspects. Also he cannot mess up important settings on the tablet as these are also unavailable in the child profile, when using my old tablet to watch Netflix, my inquisitive son managed to delete icons, move apps and disappear things which was a pain to say the least. Now we all have fire tablets the content is available across them all. I know some people don't like how restricted the Amazon system is compared with Google but for children these are absolutely fantastic. I bought the basic fire 7" tablet for my 10 year old which is basically the same, this one is just tweaked a bit for kids with the case, warranty and kids' content subscription bundled. Having bought my youngest a cheap tablet for xmas which broke in two days I wish I had spent the extra on this in the first place. I recommend getting a memory card to make the most of the available content, not all the fire models have a slot, this one has.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14