Profile for mr j w holden > Reviews

Content by mr j w holden

mr j w holden

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
StarTech.com 4 Port PCI 1394a FireWire Adapter Card with Digital Video Editing Kit
Offered by Kikatek

2.0 out of 5 stars This didnt fit, but I had no bother getting ..., 8 April 2017
This didnt fit,but I had no bother getting a refund.

TSM 2.5 LAPTOP HARD DISK DRIVE FOR IBM LENOVO THINKPAD T410 T410i T410s T420 T420i T420s T500 T510 T510i 500GB
Offered by The Street Market LTD.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disc drive, 8 April 2017
This didnt fit the laptop even though it was advertised as so doing,and the vendor took some convincing,including me having to take comparison photos to show the difference,however,on receipt of these he quickly refunded in full..I realised afterwards that there are several versions of my machine,Im still trying to figure out what fits mine....

Morphy Richards 732007 Supervac 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Silver
Morphy Richards 732007 Supervac 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars so if shes happy, so am I, 8 April 2017
My cleaning lady loves this,so if shes happy,so am I !

Displayport to HDMI Adapter, Benfei Dp(Display Port) Male to Hdmi Female Converter with Audio for Lenovo, Dell, HP, Asus and other brand(Dp to Hdmi)
Offered by Benfei DirectStore

Pisces Pet Carrier Small - Blue
Pisces Pet Carrier Small - Blue
Offered by Aquatix-2u Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Super job, its even ferret proof, 8 April 2017
Super job,its even ferret proof,and if you knew my ferret you would know how good that is !

Kitchen Shelf,Kitchen Rack and Pan Rack,Cooker Shelf,With 10 S-shape Hooks,Black
Offered by Zesproka Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and looks good too, much more solidly built than would appear ..., 8 April 2017
Does the job and looks good too,much more solidly built than would appear in the picture.

Impeller Assembly for Laguna PowerJet 600 Fountain Pump, the Water Garden Original 1500 Pond Pump and the Laguna PowerJet Original 1500 Pond Pump Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Only 3 stars because I only needed the cheap plastic ..., 8 April 2017
Only 3 stars because I only needed the cheap plastic impeller blade worth about 20p,but had to buy the whole shooting match..

KECAY Lens Mount Adapter, Exakta/Auto Topcon Lens to Fujifilm FX Camera Body, for Fujifilm FX X-Pro1, X-E1, X-E2, X-A1, X-M1, X-T1, X-T10 Camera
Offered by LGSHOP

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 April 2017
I bought this plus a Nikon and Pentax screw,they all are very well made and work perfectly.

COLD GLUE TAPE x 1 metre
COLD GLUE TAPE x 1 metre
Offered by LoveAquatics

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 April 2017
This review is from: COLD GLUE TAPE x 1 metre
I needed to join two ponds together,and this worked a treat...

Sigma AF 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC Multipurpose Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR
Sigma AF 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC Multipurpose Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for 35mm too!, 1 Mar. 2017
Contrary to one reviewer,mine was advertised as non aurofocus,but the one I received WAS autofocus! Not only that,it works automatically on exposure and focus on an old Nikon F401 35 mm camera which I have just purchased on E-bay for a tenner-also,the vignetting on the 401 is nowhere near as bad as some other lenses I own which are designed for digital cameras ! I will propably return to old fashioned film photography for a spell now to try out my unexpected bonus - as for performance,I cant fault it,however,after using it a couple of times,I noticed a scratch on the front element,I had not done anything to cause it,but as the digipix I have take so far have been excellent,I wont be worrying too much.Certainly,if you,like me have not given up completely on film and you own a autofocus Nikon 35mm,this would appear to be the ideal lens for using on both 35mm and digital cameras.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6