Profile for Tulip > Reviews

Prenatal Fitness Fix [DVD]
Prenatal Fitness Fix [DVD]
Dvd ~ Erin O'Brien

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it, 5 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Prenatal Fitness Fix [DVD] (DVD)
This is a fantastic DVD, when I set out to buy a pregnancy workout I wanted something that would work my muscles safely and give me a good cardio workout at the same time. This DVD really hits the spot and the instructor is very likeable, she has a nice way of talking to you and is funny too. In terms of difficulty I would say this is suitable for all levels of fitness but if you've really never worked out before then you should take it slowly and not do as many reps until your fitness levels increase. It is a challenging workout though so if you want something that has you sitting on the floor practising your breathing then this isn't for you! For anyone who actually wants to workout this is fab so don't hesitate to buy it!

The Script
The Script
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album!!, 30 Oct. 2009
This review is from: The Script (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this, its the best album I've heard for many years. We never tire of listening to this in our house.

101 Children's Songs and Nursery Rhymes
101 Children's Songs and Nursery Rhymes
Offered by westworld-

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 5 Mar. 2009
I'm not impressed by this CD at all. It's really hard to sing along to as most of the songs are just a few lines and then it changes to something else.

The Ivy Chronicles
The Ivy Chronicles
by Karen Quinn

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull, disappointing and amateurish, 20 Nov. 2008
This review is from: The Ivy Chronicles (Paperback)
I don't like this book at all. I haven't even finished reading it, I'm over half way through it but I don't think I can persevere to the end. My first issue with it is that it is incredibly boring, it sounds good on the cover but the writer goes in to so much detail about every single parent and child Ivy meets in her new job as kindergarten admissions advisor that its just DULL. So much of the story is devoted to this that it becomes monotonous. Also, I think the book is badly written, it's very amateurish and the humour is seriously lacking. The writer makes a few attempts at jokes but they are really cringe worthy; not witty or clever at all. It comes across as very unnatural, like she's trying too hard to be funny. All in all, a very poor read.

BT Studio 1500 DECT Cordless Phone with Answering Machine - Twin Pack - Metallic Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 13 Feb. 2008
The sound quality is rubbish on this phone and there's loads of interference during calls. It's almost impossible to hear messages and the phone doesn't tell you how many messages you have nor does it beep to alert you to a message, you have to keep checking to see if the red light is flashing. The battery life on the 2nd handset is total rubbish too. Definitely wouldn't recommend this phone.

Princess
Princess
by Jean Sasson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book!!, 11 Aug. 2006
This review is from: Princess (Paperback)
I absolutely loved this book. It's a fantastic insight into the lives of Saudi women. Some parts of it are very shocking so be prepared. A must read!!