Profile for Radoslaw > Reviews

Content by Radoslaw

Radoslaw

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
HYPOALLERGENIC ANTI ALLERGY/DUST MITE BED BUG PROOF MATTRESS TOTAL ENCLOSURE ENCASEMENT PROTECTOR COVER DOUBLE 137x190x25cm
Offered by lizasam224

5.0 out of 5 stars proper size for double bed flexible mattress, 20 July 2016
If fits to my double bed mattress. 137x190x25cm it is the proper size for double flexible type of mattress because it gives an little extra room around the edges and not stretching cover protector canvas, so if you in doubt choose this instead of any slightly smaller. Needs to be careful while installation and I am not sure if is good enough for washing but I hope it will protect against bed bugs and other problems. I am not sure if I have got bed bugs but I bought protector just in case.

Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB 2.5 inch Solid State Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB 2.5 inch Solid State Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Thinkpad T500 verified upgrade and troubleshotting, 9 Mar. 2016
I bought Samsung 850 EVO 500GB to use with Thinkpad T500 2089 A35.
Long time ago laptop had RAM upgrade to Crucial Sodimm Laptop Memory Upgrade (8GB Kit - 4GBx2,204-pin,DDR3 PC3-8500,Cl=7,1.5v),
but it is not relevant. Operating System is Windows 7 Home Premium. Service Pack 1.
Actually SSD is connected for testing by HDD frame for Ultrabay Slim which I ordered from China by Ebay.

TROUBLESHOTTING: after I connected the Ultrabay Slim Caddy into the system it has been recognized and driver has been installed automatically, there was hint in task bar about it.
However after this there was no any drive letter available in file manager to access to this disk and there was no any prompt window when caddy was inserted, no matter how many times I tried to connect the caddy. Drives update makes no effect. So disk was seemed to be pretty dead.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME PROBLEMS just go to Control Panel -> Device Manager -> Disk Drives to make sure disk is recognized and driver is working. Then go to, Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> Storage -> Disk Management and then select this disk and assign the letter for this and do format. It worked for me. Before you are assigning the letter or formatting the disk make sure you are accessing to the proper disk.

Carlube XRD004 10W40 Motor Oil - 4L Bottle
Carlube XRD004 10W40 Motor Oil - 4L Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap car oil suits my neads, 12 Aug. 2014
Nothing special just cheap car oil which suits my needs. I ordered 2 because of free delivery.

BERGEN Professional 17 Piece 3/8 inch Drive 8-24mm Shallow Single Hex Socket Set
Offered by Toolbox37

4.0 out of 5 stars sockets looks nice, but I am not sure how strong they are, 10 July 2014
Sockets looks nice, packaging is not bad, however sizes from 8 to 13 are quite thin walled, particularly 12 is very tinny on square side which is my biggest concern. Anyway, basically all sockets from 8 to 13 are built like 1/4'' square size if I am consider sockets outer diameters. So I would say they saved on material, but it gives some advantage in difficult to reach areas. Sockets from 14 to 24 are built stronger and then you can get advantage of 3/8'' square size. Anyway sockets are made from chrome vanadium steel which should be strong enough.

Beta 860 TX/A10 Torx Screwdriver Bits in Case (Pack of 10)
Beta 860 TX/A10 Torx Screwdriver Bits in Case (Pack of 10)

3.0 out of 5 stars good but with some issues, 3 July 2014
Torx bits seems to be good quality, the only problem I had with the bit holder its spring was locking the bits so tight that I had to use pliers to remove them. Later I bent the spring and is not so tight anymore and works good enough.

Comma EUL5L 5L Eurolite Semi Synthetic 10W40 Motor Oil
Comma EUL5L 5L Eurolite Semi Synthetic 10W40 Motor Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and good suits my needs, 30 Dec. 2013
£15.05 for 5L of good quality oil is good deal so I am happy. I never tried Comma but I am sure it will be fine for me. My car takes come oil so I will need to use it for top ups. I am sure it will last for long time because if big bottle.

Sony Xperia Miro UK Sim Free Smartphone
Sony Xperia Miro UK Sim Free Smartphone

1.0 out of 5 stars poor sound quality, better avoid it, 25 Jan. 2013
Phone looks nice at the first time but in real is low quality and faulty.
Particularry sound quality is not acceptable. Walkman application works, but if you listen at low volume (even preloaded music), then you can hear background noise (hum) at all the times,
it is not accetable. Also FM-Radio works very poor, not acceptable.

I ordered replacement but it is the same.

Sony is crap!!!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2013 12:35 AM BST

Draper 09550 31 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set
Draper 09550 31 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK but bits are 5/32'' size, 22 Jan. 2013
Set seems to be good quality, however bits are smaller than popular 1/4'' size. So I am not sure if it is possible to find any bits for replacement. Storage box is OK, but not perfect.

Stanley 066358 Multi-Bit Stubby Screwdriver
Stanley 066358 Multi-Bit Stubby Screwdriver

5.0 out of 5 stars good not too expensive, 22 Jan. 2013
I had already similar ratchet for 1/4 bits but I needed also something smaller and shorter. It is not very small anyway. It seems to be good quality. I will see later.

Kingston 266X 32 GB Compact Flash Card - Red/Black
Kingston 266X 32 GB Compact Flash Card - Red/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars good and cheap, 22 Jan. 2013
I am using it as small disk with PC-Card adapter for my laptops, good solution for backup of critical data or photos. Because PC-Card is slow I am looking for Express Card 54 adapter which could be faster.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5