Profile for Aneira > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Suck UK Almond Clocky Clock The Runaway Clock
Suck UK Almond Clocky Clock The Runaway Clock

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 4 Jan. 2013
Product arrived promptly and was just as described in the advertisement. Great value and great quality. Lots of fun and a great gift. Best price I have seen around. I'm very happy with this buy.

NOKIA N95 PLUM BATTERY COVER
NOKIA N95 PLUM BATTERY COVER

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 4 Jan. 2013
Product arrived promptly and was just as described in the advertisement. Great value and great quality. Best price I have seen around. I'm very happy with this buy.

Halo Wars - Limited Steel Book Edition (Xbox 360)
Halo Wars - Limited Steel Book Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by bnhlmt

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 4 Jan. 2013

LUPO USB Webcam with Microphone & Night Vision for Skype, Messenger etc (upto 5.0 Mega pixels resolution)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 4 Jan. 2013
Product arrived promptly and was just as described in the advertisement. Great value and great quality. Works well. I'm very happy with this buy.

The Sims 2: Open for Business Expansion Pack (PC CD)
The Sims 2: Open for Business Expansion Pack (PC CD)
Offered by PREMIER-ONE

Kingston microSD Transflash 2GB SDC / 2GB
Kingston microSD Transflash 2GB SDC / 2GB

SANDISK MICRO SD 2GB CARD
SANDISK MICRO SD 2GB CARD
Offered by HEIBA Electroincs GmbH

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 4 Jan. 2013
Product arrived promptly and was just as described in the advertisement. Great value and great quality. Works well. Best price I have seen around. I'm very happy with this buy.

No Title Available