Profile for Vanessa Wills > Reviews

Content by Vanessa Wills

Vanessa Wills (UK)

You're Mine (Eternal) (Remix)
You're Mine (Eternal) (Remix)

5.0 out of 5 stars MIMI IS BACK!!!, 16 Feb. 2014
This song reminds me a lot of 'we belong together'. I just hope it gets the promo it needs to be Mariahs 19th number 1.

The Marriage Contract, a Romantic Comedy (Fate with a Helping Hand Book 2)
The Marriage Contract, a Romantic Comedy (Fate with a Helping Hand Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, easy read but the grammar was terrible., 12 Feb. 2014
Enjoyable, easy read but the grammar was terrible. Its a predictable love story although I would recommend it!
3 stars I'm afraid!

Timbuk2 Plush Sleeve for Kindle Fire HD 7" with Memory Foam for impact absorption, Lola Floral/Mulberry Purple (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" [Previous Generation])

5.0 out of 5 stars This case is a must have if you travel a lot with your kindle!, 1 Feb. 2014
I brought this case for my kindle fire HDX and it fits perfectly! It's very well padded, so it' adds great protection to your device! The inner material is very soft and feels luxurious while the outer material feels more durable for added protection while still looking exceptionally stylish !

Once Upon A Winter
Once Upon A Winter

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an easy read!, 22 Jan. 2014
I was.really enjoying this book and I feel the last few chapters ruined it! I.won't say why as I don't want to ruin it for other readers!

STV Player
STV Player

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, so i wanted ITV PLAYER but this is better than nothing!, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: STV Player (App)
I think this is great! Only down side is the screen is small. If they fixed this it would be superb! Oh, and MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN A SCOTTISH POSTCODE!!

Faerie
Faerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Faerie (Kindle Edition)
I thought this book would be a bit wishy washy but it's captivating. I couldn't wait to read it. I am sad it's finished. I can't wait to read another from this author!!!

All I Want for Christmas is You: a Holiday Romance (Fate with a Helping Hand Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant festive read, 26 Dec. 2013
A brilliant festive read. I couldn't put it down. I look forward to reading more from this author. great read !