Profile for Mr. P. J. Wood > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. J. Wood

Mr. P. J. Wood "N Wood" (Yorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Wilton Cake Icer Tip
Wilton Cake Icer Tip
Offered by supermart USA

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 27 April 2016
Good tip for getting an even edge of buttercream on the outside of the cake. Would recommend. Havent given 5 stars as not sure it gives as flat an edge as if I had spent more time with a palette knife.

BESTWAY Comfort Quest Single Flocked Air Bed with Mains Pump - Blue, 73 x 30 x 8.5 Inch
Offered by FiNeWaY

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the money and great that it comes ..., 27 April 2016
Good quality for the money and great that it comes with a electric pump. However it is very narrow and I find myself slipping to one side on it. I am 5ft 9 and feel it is long enough but the width does let it down. I am only using it as an emergency blow up bed for my child when grandparents stay but couldn't imagine sleeping on this for several nights camping.

CalmingBreath 100% Organic Buckwheat Pillow - Great for Neck Pain, Headaches & Side Sleeping - Lifetime Guarantee!
Offered by Calming Breath

2.0 out of 5 stars Flat and too hard, 27 April 2016
This pillow was purchased in the hope it may reduce migraine symptoms from poor sleeping posture etc. However, it was so so uncomfortable. It is very hard and has to be constantly plumped to achieve any comfort at all. I tried it for a couple of nights, but to be honest I couldn't have given it any more time than that. Some may like this if a very hard/no pillow is what you like, but not for me so was returned within the 7 day money back guarantee.

Epoch Sylvanian Families Sylvanian Family Vegetable Gardening set KA-616 (japan import)
Offered by Sukiyaki JP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 4 Aug. 2015
Lovely little gift for sylvanian fans. Cute and perfect

Doc McStuffins Doctors Bag Playset, Styles May Vary
Doc McStuffins Doctors Bag Playset, Styles May Vary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doctors set!, 4 Aug. 2015
My doc mc stuffin mad daughter loves this. Perfect gift and great quality that would likely stand up to lots of play. Would recommend.

Brush-Baby Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush
Brush-Baby Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush

3.0 out of 5 stars Small head, ideal for younger babies first brushing experience, 4 Aug. 2015
Novel idea but we found the brush head to be too small for our daughter when we got it. Would have been better when she was a few months younger (6 months up I would say). Very gentle vibrations and a novel way to get children into the idea of having their teeth cleaned.

Aqua Sphere Seal Kids 2 Clear Goggle - Pink/Clear Lens
Aqua Sphere Seal Kids 2 Clear Goggle - Pink/Clear Lens
Offered by AQUAVENTURERS SCUBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend. Best goggles we have used!, 4 Aug. 2015
The best goggles we have used. Nice larger viewing holes and stay put on the head. We have tried many goggles and had the smaller framed ones which either dug into the face or eyes or fell off. We haven't had any issues at all with these and other mums in the swimming class we go to have also bought some for their children after seeing these. Would recommend and will buy again if we needed to.

Disney Frozen Party Hand Held Inflate-A-Fun Balloon
Disney Frozen Party Hand Held Inflate-A-Fun Balloon
Offered by House of Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 4 Aug. 2015
Excellent value for money and lasts for months.....literally!

Creative Toys : Wooden Threading Lacing Mouse and Cheese
Creative Toys : Wooden Threading Lacing Mouse and Cheese
Offered by Home & Nursery

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless toy with long string that could be a hazard, 4 Aug. 2015
Bought as an add on and my girls got bored of this quickly. I was also worried about them getting tangled in the string by putting it around their necks as the string is quite long when not through all of the holes and it is also quite heavy and my daughter tried to swing it round by the mouse so it could have caused some damage. Much prefer the threading cogs that do the same job. Wouldn't recommend as seems a pointless toy.

Wilton 32-Piece Romantic Castle Display Set
Wilton 32-Piece Romantic Castle Display Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tower cake cheat, 4 Aug. 2015
Made 2 cakes with this now and would recommend to others. Can use it in what ever configuration you choose. Only negative is that the towers can be tricky to balance and so if transporting the cake would need to be done in situ.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5