Profile for JonnyDizzle > Reviews

JonnyDizzle

A Seemingly Ordinary Man
A Seemingly Ordinary Man

5.0 out of 5 stars What a lovely read, 9 Jun. 2015
What a great find! A genuinely lovely story about a lovely guy. Could have been my own grandad. I laughed and cried. Great emotional journey. I wanted to read more. Can't think of a better way to finish a book...

On God's Side: What Religion Forgets and Politics Hasn't Learned About Serving the Common Good
by Jim Wallis

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading to understand what your faith is really for., 15 Sept. 2014
I first heard Jim Wallis talk at Greenbelt in 2013 and warmed to his talk about being on God's side rather than seeing if we can twist the meaning of God to make him on ours. This book has awakened my political interest and given me a great perspective on what is good politics and how we can spot the policy makers that are helping the common good and theses who are helping themselves. The Common Good is all of our callings to try and achieve. We all have a part to play. This book spells it out brilliantly. I will be reading more Jim Wallis. I like what he has to say. A lot! Join the campaign for the Common Good and read this book.

iBox 79085R Twist Portable Bluetooth Speaker
iBox 79085R Twist Portable Bluetooth Speaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have bit of kit, 3 Jan. 2013
I'm very impressed with this little product. I have a Bose Sound Dock 10 which blows the roof off my flat and thought the ibox twist would be no good.... I was very wrong. The sound quality is very good and can get to a sound level high enough to annoy the neighbours if you need it. Becauses of its size it will transport absolutley everywhere, holidays, weekends away everywhere. The bluetooth feature is a great addition too. Because I can take it into any room in the flat I tend to use my iBox and haven't turned my Bose on since I got the iBox twist. Best £80.00 you'll spend...