Profile for maedai > Reviews

Content by maedai

maedai

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Prewett's Organic Premium Ground Flaxseed 175 g (Pack of 6)
Prewett's Organic Premium Ground Flaxseed 175 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, value and taste, 8 Aug. 2012
I've been using Prewett's ground flaxseed for years in my smoothies and I love it. It's a fantastic source of fibre and omega 3s, tastes good, blends nicely into smoothies (if that's how you use it... I do!). I'll keep buying this.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 8 Aug. 2012
Great product! Tastes great, blends nicely into smoothies, and is organic... if you're after maca powder, this one is easily recommendable.

Daforto Stevia Liquid Vanilla, 60ml
Daforto Stevia Liquid Vanilla, 60ml
Offered by 1107 Products

1.0 out of 5 stars Tastes horrible!!, 8 Aug. 2012
Having used many stevia products, but only in powdered form, I took a stab in the dark and decided to give this liquid stevia a try, given the few positive reviews here on Amazon. oh... my... goodness. Never again!! This product tastes SO bad. It is bitter and tastes like pure chemical. I can't believe I wasted so much money on a tiny bottle of poisonous-tasting liquid. The 'sweetness' it adds tastes more chemical-riddled than NutraSweet or any aspartame-based product, and is just incredibly bitter. Not at all recommended.

Daforto Stevia Natural Liquid, 50ml
Daforto Stevia Natural Liquid, 50ml
Offered by 1107 Products

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely horrible!!, 8 Aug. 2012
Having used many stevia products, but only in powdered form, I was looking forward to trying liquid stevia. oh... my... goodness. Never again!! This product tastes SO bad, words cannot even describe. It is bitter, acidic and tastes like pure chemical. I can't believe I wasted so much money on a tiny bottle of poisonous-tasting liquid. The 'sweetness' it adds tastes more chemical-riddled than NutraSweet or any aspartame-based product, and is just incredibly bitter. Not at all recommended.

Cath Kidston Bubbles Crush Shaped Mug, 18oz
Cath Kidston Bubbles Crush Shaped Mug, 18oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite mug:), 3 Mar. 2012
I bought 2 of these Cath Kidston mugs and they are the best mugs ever! Nice to hold, love the large size - will definitely buy a few more of these!

Westlab Epsom Salt Resealable Stand Up Pouch, 1 kg - Pack of 1
Westlab Epsom Salt Resealable Stand Up Pouch, 1 kg - Pack of 1
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 1 Mar. 2012
Happy with my purchase of these salts. Epsom salts are so good for deep-cleansing of the skin, which is what I use them for, in addition to incredibly relaxing foot soaks! I will definitely repurchase this item when I need to.

Breville VKJ385 Polished Stainless Steel Jug Kettle
Breville VKJ385 Polished Stainless Steel Jug Kettle

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do... boils water!, 1 Mar. 2012
Great-looking kettle, good size, not overly noisy... I echo the sentiment that the water level indicator is badly placed underneath the handle, but that is really not a huge problem. Happy with my purchase.

Kitchen Craft Heavy Duty Oven Gloves With Bound Edge
Kitchen Craft Heavy Duty Oven Gloves With Bound Edge

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 25 Nov. 2011
These aren't the prettiest oven gloves out there, but they do the job perfectly and are easy to throw in the wash. Would definitely repurchase and recommend to others.

Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips (contains 6 strips)
Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips (contains 6 strips)
Offered by EasiLivingCom

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 Aug. 2011
Favourite pore strips that I always keep a stock of in the bathroom... I find these work much better than other brands.

Sennheiser HD 201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones for Studio, Performance Live and Djs - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality that I didn't expect from the Sennheiser brand, 29 Aug. 2011
These headphones are disappointing and are really not 'noise-cancelling'... absolutely everything can be heard even when you're using these headphones. Bass is quite poor. I had a pair of Microsoft noise-cancelling headphones before these and they were much better. I would not re-purchase these ever, and would opt for a different brand or a more expensive set of Sennheisers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6