Profile for agalagi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Skylanders Giants - Giant Character Pack - Thumpback
Skylanders Giants - Giant Character Pack - Thumpback

5.0 out of 5 stars giant at a small price, 24 Nov. 2013
With the arrival of swapforce these giants can be picked up at a great price. My son loves it as do I.

Learn To Draw A Graffiti Master-Piece: Your Essential Guide To Tags, Bubble Letters, Wildstyle, Layout And Piecing
by Graffiti Diplomacy

5.0 out of 5 stars really informative thick book, 24 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my son age 7 who wants to learn how to do graffiti style writing. It is aimed at a higher age group maybe 12+ to adult but I'm sure he will use it and last him a long time. Its a good quality, thick book and informative. I'll even have a go myself :)

I Love NY New York US America Design Washable Black Grey Red Rug in 100 x 160 cm (3'3" x 5'3") Carpet
Offered by Lord of Rugs

4.0 out of 5 stars smart rug for kids room, 24 Nov. 2013
Looks like the photo. Lays flat without bunching/creasing. Quite light in weight hence 4* rather than 5*. Bought for sons NY themed room and fits in well, he likes it.

Studio Line Guitar Hero Modern Rug 80cms x 150cms
Studio Line Guitar Hero Modern Rug 80cms x 150cms

5.0 out of 5 stars liked by me and my son, 24 Nov. 2013
Quite nice quality for the price paid, it's quite thick and stays put on the floor. Bought for my son who loves it too.

Harry Blue and Red Union Jack Printed Duvet Set by Laura Ashley
Harry Blue and Red Union Jack Printed Duvet Set by Laura Ashley

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, son not so, 24 Nov. 2013
I love this set and great quality and price. I bought if for my 7 years old sons London/Union Jack themed bedroom. Unfortunately he was not so impressed with the gingham print and prefers the cheaper 'spare 'set which has a more traditional great britain flag on it. So bear in mind what the adults like isn't always the same as want the kids want!

Decorative Scatter Cushion Covers Vintage Retro Style 17" x 17" Photo Printed Cover (Times Square)
Offered by Ideal Textiles

4.0 out of 5 stars good for price paid, 28 Oct. 2013
good value for the price paid. My 8 year old son liked it too. I would recommend this cushion cover.

New York Taxi Cab Yellow Cushion Cover 17" x 17" Photograph
New York Taxi Cab Yellow Cushion Cover 17" x 17" Photograph
Offered by Red Rainbow Textiles Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 28 Oct. 2013

Racing Minis Wall Art Canvas Picture 120cm x 50cm x 2.5cm deep
Racing Minis Wall Art Canvas Picture 120cm x 50cm x 2.5cm deep

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab large canvas, 28 Oct. 2013
Bought for my 8 year old sons bedroom (red/white/blue britannia theme). We both loved it. High quality, great colours, large size. Would definately recommend.

Muriva Big Apple New York City Wallpaper Black / Grey / Yellow
Muriva Big Apple New York City Wallpaper Black / Grey / Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks fab - high quality - easy to hang, 28 Oct. 2013
bought for my 8 year old sons New York Themed bedroom. This was my 1st attempt at hanging wallpaper, all went well. The paper was quite thick and easy to match. My son and I both love it.

Catherine Lansfield CityScape Single Duvet Set - Multi
Catherine Lansfield CityScape Single Duvet Set - Multi

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality, great design, 28 Oct. 2013
Bought for my 8 year old sons New York themed bedroom. Loved by him and me. Great value for money.

Page: 1 | 2