Profile for Tilly Brown Pants > Reviews

Content by Tilly Brown Pants

Tilly Brown Pants

Bright Side Teabag Tray - To Do 1. Make Tea 2. Build Teabag Mountain
Bright Side Teabag Tray - To Do 1. Make Tea 2. Build Teabag Mountain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping used tea bags on, but has hundreds of other uses..., 3 July 2013
If there's one thing in life I love then it's a good brew. And with this natty little tray I finally have somewhere to my rest my used, tired tea bags who have bravely served their purpose in life and await their fate in tea bag heaven.

But imagine my surprise when I realised just how many other uses this tea bag has... My guinea pig loves to eat infront of the tv, but alas, no tray is small enough to hold his sliced carrots and rest across his lap. Now Snaffles can enjoy a healthy evening meal infront of the box like the rest of us, a real treat which has brought the family together.

Guinea pigs also love to sledge in the winter snow - before now Snafster has always missed out.

The tea bag tray also doubles up in an emergency as a useful soap dish, meaning those hours of looking for lost soap are over for good.

For those of you that keep soap in the kitchen near the kettle then here's a grand idea. Using a carefully prepared length of blu-tac or similar, divide the tray in half with a substantial ridge. Now you can keep your soap and used tea bags in a single place, saving time and money on those common occasions where you need both items readily to hand.

Downside; of very little use to coffee drinkers who use squinty bottle hand wash.