Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer "Liz" (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
MYTHICA
MYTHICA
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother .......rubbish, 27 Dec. 2016
This review is from: MYTHICA (Amazon Video)
Rubbish film . Wish I had watched the trailer first. Thank goodness I had for free. It was only .99p and I had a credit in my account for a £1.00. Acting and effects like something out of a poor CBBC film. Actually I will withdraw that as it is an insult to the BBC . So don't waste your money. However they must have been popular as there are 2 more in the series.

Kutsuwa STAD Angle Adjustable Pencil Sharpener T'GAAL, Light Blue (RS017LB) by Kutsuwa
Offered by WAKU1 JAPAN STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pencil sharpener EVER !, 20 Dec. 2016
These are wonderful pencil sharpeners because you can adjust that angle of the point. This means that you are able to get an incredibly sharp point yet shave only a small amount of pencil. I am a keen colourist and like to work on finely detailed designs so a sharp point on a coloured pencil is essential. To achieve this with other sharpeners you see half your expensive pencil going into the waste bin. However because you can adjust the sharpener this waste is greatly reduced and you get an incredibly sharp point.
Only minus point is that these have to come all the way from Japan and delivery seems to take about 10-15 days but they are well worth the wait as they are a little wonder . I would not be without one.

De Cama Spirit Of Christmas Reversible Duvet Cover Set, Red, King
De Cama Spirit Of Christmas Reversible Duvet Cover Set, Red, King

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice and great value for the price. Looking forward to a cosy Christmas., 15 Dec. 2016
Really great for xmas. Seems good quality and a really nice subtle pattern. If you were short of bedding at another time of year you could use it. Delighted with it and looking forward to using it over the xmas period. Have washed it ready for use and took the precaution of adding a 500gm bag of cooking salt to the washing machine. Red dyes are notorious for running and salt helps to set the dye. Not that I would ever risk washing it with anything else except the bottom sheet and extra pillowcases that I have bought to go with them.

Medipure (Pack of 6) Medicated Body Powder 100% Talc Free 200g
Medipure (Pack of 6) Medicated Body Powder 100% Talc Free 200g
Offered by Household discounts

1.0 out of 5 stars Rather course and gritty. Shall not buy it again., 15 Dec. 2016
Much prefer Femfresh but I thought I might give this a try as it is cheaper. Bit course and gritty and my partner who borrows my powder sometimes said that it stings a bit when applied to his gentleman's parts !

enchanting escape colouring book - Anna Grunduls colouring book - very detailed colouring pages - magical colouring - fantastic colouring book for grown-ups - large adult colouring books
Offered by AnnaGrundulsDesign

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit big, thin and expensive for what it is, 15 Dec. 2016
Rather disappointed in this. Not much detail in the drawings and not that many of them. Rather than large complicated drawings they were mostly just big rather empty images with lots of fresh air around them . Rather thin book. Have not counted the images yet. Paper bit thin too and images on both sides of page. No good I imagine if you like to use gel pens

100 x Super Absorbent Dog Puppy Training Pads with Odour Control and 5 Layer Super Absorbent Moisture Locking In Technology

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these, 4 Dec. 2016
Cheaper to buy adult incontinence mats. Identical and 25 pads for about £7.00

DreamTime
DreamTime
by Stephen Barnwell

1.0 out of 5 stars Only A6 pamphlet. ....too small to colour, 28 Nov. 2016
This review is from: DreamTime (Paperback)
This a repeat of the first review and I am also called list. My copy arrived this morning and I was soo disappointed. I must have missed something because I too was not expecting an A6 pamphlet because that is what I would call it. The size of the pictures would make it impossible to colour unless you used fine line pens and I use crayons. I shall be returning my copy today.

Kc Doodle Fairies Coloring Book (KC Doodle Art)
Kc Doodle Fairies Coloring Book (KC Doodle Art)
by Krisa Bousquet

4.0 out of 5 stars Better suited to the younger, but good colourist, 20 Nov. 2016
Good value and lots of nice drawings. However better suited to the younger colourist . I bought it for an eleven year old friend who is very into fairies but is also a good colourist and she was delighted with it.

Creative Haven Vintage Hand Fans Coloring Book (Creative Haven Coloring Books)
Creative Haven Vintage Hand Fans Coloring Book (Creative Haven Coloring Books)
by Marty Noble

5.0 out of 5 stars For the fan lover and those seeking something different these are very good., 20 Nov. 2016
Unlike many current colouring books available today the illustrations are well
drawn and the subjects are well drawn and very interesting to colour.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars We need a good cold winter to really get on top of these pests, 20 Nov. 2016
Even though this was the Frontlineplus it just doesn't work like it used to. I think that fleas are getting used to it. It was only vigorously following up with a flea comb and an electronic flea zapper that we eventually got on top of the problem. I am also convinced that daily thorough vacuuming paying special attention to my dogs favourite spots, her bed and carpet edges helped. It makes one want to get rid of carpets and have laminate or tiled floorings.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10