Profile for Fionafew > Reviews

Content by Fionafew

Fionafew

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
DURAGADGET 14 inch Padded Camera Rucksack Backpack Bag for Canon EOS and PowerShot Range - Now with Rain Cover!
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and worth the money, if a bit big, 16 Sept. 2014
This was a lot larger than I anticipated, and nearly sent it back - but decided that I had better have something to store my new DSLR with kit lens, as well as my new zoom lens... It can also fit my old point & shoot camera too, with room to spare, so pretty generous. I will now be looking for something more compact for when I travel, as this is too big for my main requirement. Having said that, it's well built and the innards can be rearranged to suit, so worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Mar. 2014
Easily read and neat and tidy - works well for all our drinks decanters and we can tell which is which! I know you caan tell fromt he smell, but this helps keeps things organised.

Yes I would recommend.

aLLreLi Micro USB to USB OTG Cable [LIFETIME WARRANTY] Right Angle, Micro USB Male to USB 2.0 Female Converter USB Host Adapter
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect with the Intergral card reader, 27 Mar. 2014
Just what I needed to upload my pictures on holiday to my Nexus 7, although I have a large SD card, it was nice to send them using this to save

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my Nexus, 27 Mar. 2014
Just what I needed to upload my pictures on holiday to my Nexus, although I have a large SD card, it was nice to send them using this to save

Netgear DG834, Wired Router with 4-port 10/100 Mbps Switch
Netgear DG834, Wired Router with 4-port 10/100 Mbps Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, 27 Mar. 2014
A standard usable non-proprietary broadband router - so I can attach extenders in the house to enable broadband use all over. Yes I would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6