Profile for Fionafew > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Fellowes Apex Laminating Pouch A4 Light Duty Clear Pack of 100
Fellowes Apex Laminating Pouch A4 Light Duty Clear Pack of 100

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 31 May 2017
So far so good, although it took 2 goes to deliver - no idea why they said they had to return & refund, but I re-ordered and no problems. Product seems to work well with my laminator.

Premier Womens/Ladies Poplin Long Sleeve Blouse / Plain Work Shirt (22) (Black)
Premier Womens/Ladies Poplin Long Sleeve Blouse / Plain Work Shirt (22) (Black)
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small - go up 2 or 3 sizes!, 31 May 2017
Not sure I will be wearing this any time soon. Sizing is just far too small, and I went up on my usual sizing!

Premier Housewares Recycle Bags - Set of 3, Multi-Coloured
Premier Housewares Recycle Bags - Set of 3, Multi-Coloured

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for cheap product, 31 May 2017
Served the purpose we wanted them for - to use as recycling for campers. Shame there are not other options...

Belledorm Luxury Faux Suede Divan Base Wrap Valance (Super King, Chocolate)
Belledorm Luxury Faux Suede Divan Base Wrap Valance (Super King, Chocolate)
Offered by Jansons Direct Linens

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 31 May 2017
Work fine to cover my twin beds, on which the divan has worn away on the corner, so it's hidden now. Serve the purpose I wanted them for. Shame they're not a bit deeper though - they are only just deep enough!

12 Rustic Natural Wooden Mini Chalkboard Name Tags on Clip Pegs
12 Rustic Natural Wooden Mini Chalkboard Name Tags on Clip Pegs
Offered by OXFORD NOVELTIES UK SELLER

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and poor quality, 31 May 2017
Very poor quality, cannot seem to get off the liquid chalk pen I used on one! Which is why I bought them. So, covered the back with vinyl black label to write with the chalk pen, which seems to work, sort of. No I wouldn't recommend.

DecoKing Bedspread Chocolate Brown Beige Check Bedspread Double Sided Easy Chocolate Brown Hypnosis Collection Arthur, Polyester, brown, 170 x 210 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable, 31 May 2017
Not quite the quality I was expecting, but still good enough for our twin bedroom. Wish they did accessories like cushion covers to go with it though.

DURAGADGET 14 inch Padded Camera Rucksack Backpack Bag for Canon EOS and PowerShot Range - Now with Rain Cover!
Offered by DURAGADGET LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and worth the money, if a bit big, 16 Sept. 2014
This was a lot larger than I anticipated, and nearly sent it back - but decided that I had better have something to store my new DSLR with kit lens, as well as my new zoom lens... It can also fit my old point & shoot camera too, with room to spare, so pretty generous. I will now be looking for something more compact for when I travel, as this is too big for my main requirement. Having said that, it's well built and the innards can be rearranged to suit, so worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Mar. 2014
Easily read and neat and tidy - works well for all our drinks decanters and we can tell which is which! I know you caan tell fromt he smell, but this helps keeps things organised.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6