Profile for Philipp Rossmann > Reviews

Content by Philipp Rossmann

Philipp Rossmann "Philipp" (Austria)

One Tree Hill - Season 5 [DVD] [2008]
One Tree Hill - Season 5 [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Chad Michael Murray
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars It's four years later... and everything has changed!, 26 July 2008
When I first heard that One Tree Hill is going 4 years into the future I wasn't really sure that I would still like it as much as I used to. But I was clearly wrong. It's definitely hard to make a transition like that. But the producers of the show totally nailed it!

As I already said, season 5 starts 4 years later. Brooke has her own clothing line and magazine, Haley and Nathan have a 4 year old son, Jamie. Haley is about to become a teacher at Tree Hill High. As for Nathan he finds himself with broken dreams sitting in a wheel chair. Lucas' first book became a best-seller and he also has a new girlfriend, his editor Lindsey. Peyton is still in L.A., but not as happy as she hoped to be. And neither is Brooke. They both decide to return to Tree Hill.

Like in every season, the main characters have many struggles they have to go through. I felt really bad for Peyton this season, she's always the most troubled one but this season it hits her hard when she finds the love of her life, Lucas, in the arms of another woman. The season finale leaves us hanging with not just one huge cliffhanger. And even though I felt really sorry for Peyton the entire season, it's Brooke's storyline that made me shed a tear or two in the season's last episode.

All in all another great season. Not as good as season 4 (still my favorite) but pretty damn close!
Even though it's 4 years later it's still appropriate to say "GO RAVENS"!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's 4 years later and everything has changed..., 11 July 2008

Like in every season, the main characters have many struggles they have to go through. I felt really bad for Peyton this season, she's always the most troubled one but this season it hits her hard when she finds the love of her life, Lucas, in the arms of another woman. The season finale leaves us hanging with not just one huge cliffhanger. And even though I felt really sorry for Peyton the entire season it's Brooke's storyline that made me shed a tear or two in the season's last episode.

Even though it's 4 years later it's still appropriate to say "GO RAVENS"!