Profile for M. Sear > Reviews

Content by M. Sear

M. Sear (Milton Keynes UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
GGS LCD Glass Screen Protector For Canon 7D High Transparency, Anti-scrape, Anti Bump. (GGS/BV & Jo)
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 17 Jan. 2013
Purchased this as my second attempt at finding a good screen cover. The other one was useless, a piece of floating plastic. This sticks on and stays really firm. Would highly recommend it.

Safe & Sound Pill & Tablet Cutter
Safe & Sound Pill & Tablet Cutter

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuts pills perfectly, 17 Jan. 2013
No idea why some people seem to think this isnt perfect. I've used it with loads of pills - different shapes and sizes. It works perfectly every time for me. A greta buy.

Lastolite by Manfrotto Hi-Lite Background 8 x 7 Inches High-Key Photographic Background

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 Jan. 2013
Love it. Great shots for what we want (showing off swim costumes). No need to say any more really as the product is excellent.

W.E. [DVD] [2011]
W.E. [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Abbie Cornish
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Tosh of the highest order, 13 Aug. 2012
This review is from: W.E. [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Dear oh dear. I watched about 20 minutes of this. Its 20 minutes of my life that I wish I had used for something more productive, like sticking pins in my eyes or smashing myself over the head with a piece of wood. Truly a terrible film. I wish Amazon would let me award it zero stars. Poor old Madge. Great singer, but really she must learn to leave anything to do with the movies alone.

Evil Plans: Escape the Rat Race and Start Doing Something You Love
Evil Plans: Escape the Rat Race and Start Doing Something You Love
by Hugh MacLeod

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but hardly life changing, 13 Aug. 2012
The premise of the book is OK. Do something you love. Right. Good. I want to do that. But once I read the book of course I realised ..... most of the things I love wot pay me enough to live on. Its a great book for escapism and believing that some things are possible. I'd still say I enjoyed it, but for me, it wasn't inspirational of life changing. Just a nice read with a few nice ideas.

Mastering Magento
Mastering Magento
by Bret Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back, 13 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Mastering Magento (Paperback)
Didnt really do it for me. The explanations in the book are IMHO not clear. Too little in the text. Unclear on what order to do things in. It may be good for others, but for me, it was no better (in fact worse) that the help PDFs that you can download.

5 Cities® world's lightest (only 0.5kg!) Cabin Size holdall -fits Ryan Air/Easy Jet 55 x 40 x x 20 -flight bag. Actual dimension 54x30x20, Massive 32l Capacity - The ultra light carry on cabin bag! Navy

4.0 out of 5 stars Close but no cigar, 13 Aug. 2012
A nice bag. Nothing more, and nothing less. The picture flatters it a little, but to be honest, it is what it is. A cheap, and effective, cabin bag. Thwarts Ryanair - and thats enough for me!

MyAtomiser black - Easy fill perfume atomiser powered by fLO Technology
MyAtomiser black - Easy fill perfume atomiser powered by fLO Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply superb, 13 Aug. 2012
A must have if you travel and like me you dont want to take a load of after shave and get it smashed or destroyed by customs. VERY reliable - so much better than anything else I have seen (and I have tried others). Really cool. Holds enough for a 4-5 day trip. Buy it - you will not regret it.

Email Marketing: How To Make Money From Day 1
Email Marketing: How To Make Money From Day 1

1.0 out of 5 stars Even at £2 a waste, 13 Aug. 2012
Nothin in this for me or most people. I am astonished it gets so many good reviews. Everything it tells you is available for free - and with better spelling. Clever marketing for sure, but really a terrible waste of money.

Unlocked Wireless Modem Huawei R201 Vodafone MiFi
Unlocked Wireless Modem Huawei R201 Vodafone MiFi

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect signal - almost every time, 13 Aug. 2012
Great product. Works very well. Strong signal. Only poor when Vodafone is poor - so can't blame this then. have had 4 people use it at the same time. All of us very happy! EXCELLENT.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15