Profile for BiggestEagle > Reviews

Content by BiggestEagle

BiggestEagle

Motorhome WiFi iBoost Directional System - Campsite / Caravan WiFi Booster / Antenna

5.0 out of 5 stars The best wifi booster I have ever used., 13 Jan. 2016
This kit replaces another make which I had had for a number of years. Although it is marketed as Motorhome Wifi, I am using the iBoost on my boat for which it is ideal. Unlike my previous kit the iBoost is easy to set up, is made of marine friendly materials and is extremely well made.

Schmidt My Rummy Travel
Schmidt My Rummy Travel
Offered by M & L UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the best, 24 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Schmidt My Rummy Travel (Toy)
Everything good everyone else has said, plus I would say this is better than 'full size' sets I've used. The tiles are big enough, the stands are brilliant as the tiles go into slots rather than perching on ledges, so they don't all fall off when you want to slide them along to make a space for another. Perfect!

Solitaire Spirit: Three Times Around the World Single-Handed
Solitaire Spirit: Three Times Around the World Single-Handed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 30 Oct. 2015
A very good read.

Stonemouth
Stonemouth

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Stonemouth (Kindle Edition)
I am a Fan of Ian Banks, and for me this is one of his best. I like the ending, though won't say why since I don't want to spoil it for anyone else!

Hi-Tec Unisex Squash Classic Trainer White/Green  62622 9.5 UK
Hi-Tec Unisex Squash Classic Trainer White/Green 62622 9.5 UK
Offered by Wisdens Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars The best squash shoes, 28 Mar. 2014
I have always used Hi-Tec squash shoes as I find the design (unchanged for the last 35 years at least) to be ideal. They are light and comfortable, wear well and give good grip.

HB4 9006 HID Xenon Bulb 2 Replacement Headlight Bulbs 35w Lamp UK 6000k White Blue
Offered by PARKINGSENSORONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 13 Jan. 2013
Very good value, although the bulbs are a difficult fit as they are very tight to turn into position. This presumably reflects manufacturing tolerances. Other than this they are as the original.

Unicorn Leather Brown ipad , Ebook or Tablets bag Messenger #4M
Unicorn Leather Brown ipad , Ebook or Tablets bag Messenger #4M
Offered by The Real Leather Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife is jealous, 27 Mar. 2012
Having received an iPad for Christmas I found myself in the position for the first time in my life of wanting (needing) a man bag. So I looked around on the Internet for a suitably masculine shoulder bag of the right dimensions to carry not only the iPad, but other bits and pieces - leads, adapters, Bluetooth GPS, stylus, pens, documents etc - but without being too big. I settled on the Unicorn Leather Brown iPad bag, Messenger #4M from The Real Leather Shop which had good reviews. Ordered on Saturday it arrived today, Tuesday. It's perfect - masculine brown hide, enough compartments and pockets to keep me happy, a long adjustable leather shoulder strap and the iPad fits snugly inside within its Tuff-Luv saddleback leather case. I said masculine, but my wife took one look at it and said "It's beautiful, if you tire of it I'll have it. Don't give it to anyone else!". Fat chance - it's mine and I'm keeping it!

TeckNet iPod Touch 4 Premium Flexible TPU Soft Gel Skin Case for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation / 4th Gen - Argyle Print (Clear)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 Oct. 2010
Unfortunately this item does not fit the 4th generation iPod Touch. It does not seem to reflect the smaller size compared with the 3rd generation, although the cut outs are in the right places for the camera lenses etc.

Cheap enough not to bother to return, so it went in the bin within ten minutes of arrival.

Disappointing.