Profile for katelin3 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
No Justice: A heart wrenching true story of abuse of a twelve-year-old child
No Justice: A heart wrenching true story of abuse of a twelve-year-old child

5.0 out of 5 stars Survivor, 13 Jun. 2017
What a story! And an amazing person to put up with so much. It a shame her family couldn't be there for her, and everyone treated her like a doormat. But she stood up for herself.

Grandad's Funeral: A Heartbreaking True Story of Child Abuse, Betrayal and Revenge. (Skylark Child Abuse True Stories Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking, 15 April 2017
What an awful thing for a nanna to do to her granddaughter, and daughters. It's was bad enough them having to endure the abuse from someone that should have been taking care of and protecting them, but for a mother/grandmother to turn a blind eye is disgusting. It was good that they had sisters to help them through.

Worlds Best Rugby Coach Gift Mug Personalised Thank You Gifts For Rugby Coaches
Worlds Best Rugby Coach Gift Mug Personalised Thank You Gifts For Rugby Coaches
Offered by CRAZY TONY'S

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 8 April 2017
Arrived really fast, well packaged. Great printing the cup looks fantastic. Would recommend.

KERI 7: The Original Child Abuse True Story (Child Abuse True Stories)
KERI 7: The Original Child Abuse True Story (Child Abuse True Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Mar. 2017
Another brilliantly written book, I love following her life. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next book.

Broken - I was just five years old when my father abused me and robbed me of my childhood. This is my true story of how I never gave up on hope and happiness

3.0 out of 5 stars Awful father!, 24 Feb. 2017
It was absolutely horrendous what Sara went through as a child, it does scar you for live child abuse. I think the book itself was a bit long winded though. And it lost me a few times going back and forth. I'm glad she confronted her father, and hope her family come together for her, although not her mother!

Destiny of Choice Part 2: I was beaten as a slave by my father, I escaped from home at age of 12, I stole to live, I was trafficked, I survived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glued!!!, 11 Feb. 2017
Loved the first book, had to buy the second right away. I couldn't put it down, I even dreamed about it! Wondering what was going to happen next. What a fantastic ending, just how I hoped it would be. I could read her stories forever.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2017 11:07 AM GMT

Destiny of Choice: I was beaten as a slave by my father, I escaped from home at age of 12, I stole to live, I was trafficked, I survived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 7 Feb. 2017
I enjoyed this book, it was full of surprises. Gives you a real insight into human trafficking, and what the people are like that do these kind of things.

Let There Be Light: A true story
Let There Be Light: A true story

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 28 Jan. 2017
What a great read, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was an insight into the dark underworld. But it ended good. I really hoped she would have stayed in touch with Cross.

Tears of the Silenced: A True Crime and an American Tragedy; Severe Child Abuse and Leaving the Amish

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opener !!, 20 Jan. 2017
Out of the frying pan into the fire! What a horrible mother, how could she treat her kids like that, or let anyone else treat them so badly. This book was a real eye opener, to think people still live like the amish is astonishing, even I thought they had some comforts. You would think that people as religious as the amish would be more for helping the abused instead of forgiving the culprits. I am so glad Misty actually lived her dream, if only her sister had done the same. After all the hate and abuse she really done herself proud, it was a good job she had a auntie and uncle to turn to. Well done Misty.

Cops' True Stories of the Paranormal: Ghosts, UFOs, and Other Shivers
Cops' True Stories of the Paranormal: Ghosts, UFOs, and Other Shivers

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 18 Dec. 2016
This book was quite good, interesting to hear stories for police officers about ghostly experiences. The ufo stories were fascinating too, it gets your mind going.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6