Profile for J.D > Reviews

J.D

Bloodborne (PS4)
Bloodborne (PS4)
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT & ADDICTIVE - The People Giving It Low Ratings Are The Easy Quitters., 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Bloodborne (PS4) (Video Game)
Ok let me start by saying I am no "hardcore gamer" and this was the first time playing the soul series. After hours of playing I was getting killed ALOT and was close to returning to the game store. I kept at it, learning the best way to get through the stages and before you knew it.....BAM killed my first boss. This game is challenging, yet very rewarding. I prefer it this way because it makes you think and I normally complete a game within the first day of its purchase....is that what you prefer?!?!

For the people giving it low ratings - it is simply because they've given up easily and prefer the less challenging bashing buttons game. It is NOT extremely difficult like some are saying, it just takes some getting used to and you'll love it as you get more into it. My advice will be to start with the cane or axe weapon, not the cleaver. Keep levelling up with your blood echoes for obvious reasons AND if things get too difficult or you need assistance with fighting a boss.....you can summon another hunter (friend/random online player). I am on the third boss and I'm addicted.

My ultimate advice is DO NOT GIVE UP!! It will be worth the frustration I assure you lol.

Oh yeah one last thing.....the attention to detail is amazing. The wind effects, the blood on your clothing after lots of killing, the clouds in the sky moving etc
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2015 2:52 AM BST

Far Cry 4 - Limited Edition (PS4)
Far Cry 4 - Limited Edition (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Gameplay With Awesome Graphics, 3 Dec. 2014
One of the best games I've ever played....a MUST buy!

The Cook, The Thief, His Wife And Her Lover [DVD] [1989]
The Cook, The Thief, His Wife And Her Lover [DVD] [1989]
Dvd ~ Richard Bohringer
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars A Dark Comedy Which Had Me In Tears..., 27 Jan. 2014
I first watched this on a movie channel one night & let me tell you I hadn't laughed so much in a long time! If you're easily offended or don't like dark comedies I recommend that you don't watch & stick to the softer stuff as this film holds nothing back. Michael Gambon is electrifying as the crude restaurant owner who's vileness holds no boundaries....some of the things he says & does - WOOOW lol. This is a weird but brilliant film at the same time which I HAD to order from Amazon & add to my film collection.....A MUST WATCH!

Sheaffer VFM Series Ballpoint Pen Matte Black - Featuring Nicke Plate Trim
Sheaffer VFM Series Ballpoint Pen Matte Black - Featuring Nicke Plate Trim
Offered by Europens

5.0 out of 5 stars You Won't Be Disappointed....., 27 Jan. 2014
Very fast delivery from Amazon (standard delivery)....ordered Thursday night & arrived on Saturday morning. I normally opt for Parker pens but this is a serious rival! Perfect weight & smoothness when gripped. I found this pen more comfortable to write with due to the thicker barrel design (not too thick just right). Conclusion - happy with this product & will be using it for work.