Profile for Diane Risk > Reviews

Content by Diane Risk

Diane Risk

Summer Rain (Lightning Strikes Book 3)
Summer Rain (Lightning Strikes Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good trilogy - every book was engaging., 4 Dec. 2016
I just loved this trilogy - Lightening Strikes. There were so many twists and turns, and although the relationship of the couple who work together is predictable in that they always finish up together and 'happily ever after' the mystery side to the story was really good. A really good holiday read / relaxing read that held me all the way through.

Rohde 2600 90, Men's Low-Top Slippers, Black (Noir), 9 UK (43 EU)
Rohde 2600 90, Men's Low-Top Slippers, Black (Noir), 9 UK (43 EU)
Offered by FOSSE FOOTWEAR

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent present for my son in law - he was thrilled., 28 Nov. 2015
Bought for my son in law for his birthday, they fit perfectly and he loves them. Only gave a 4 because he's only had them a week - need to make sure they last, but Rohde usually do.

RANGEMASTER COOKER OVEN DOOR LATCH CATCH part 092046
RANGEMASTER COOKER OVEN DOOR LATCH CATCH part 092046

4.0 out of 5 stars It has worked brilliantly until now, 28 Nov. 2015
Only given it a 4 because we bought this April last year and now need another one. It has worked brilliantly until now, but to be honest the original that was fitted to the cooker when it was installed only lasted 3 years. I must say, Rangemasters aren't' cheap and I would expect all the parts to last longer. Having said that, I do love my Rangemaster cooker.

JETech iPad Air Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover 2014 Version for Apple iPad Air iPad 5 with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature (Black) - 0460
Offered by JEDirect UK

4.0 out of 5 stars So pleased I bought this.., 30 Oct. 2015
Brilliant case, the way it folds and slants the screen is really helpful..

The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox
The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, a difficult read, 30 Oct. 2015
I really looked forward to reading this story. I felt for Esme all the way through, but found the mixture of 'flashbacks' from Esme & Kitty confusing & sometimes didn't know whose story it was. There were so many things 'implied' via these flashbacks, and so brief in factual content that I found this a very difficult read. A shame because these things actually happened to women back then. Stronger characterisation of the other characters and more clear, longer description of what actually happened would have been welcome.

Before I Do (Bachelors & Bridesmaids #4)
Before I Do (Bachelors & Bridesmaids #4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, as usual, 26 Oct. 2015
I always know Barbara Freethy books are going to be a good, easy read with a story I get involved with. This didn't disappoint, with the usual twist & turns to keep u wondering. Another brilliant book.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 Oct. 2015
Followed the instructions to the letter but lots of small bubbles I couldn't get rid of. Might have been me - but disappointed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I've not had an Apple phone before, but now I'm a real convert., 11 Mar. 2015
Just what I needed!! I previously had a Samsung that was so slow and unresponsive in comparison with my iPhone. I am now a real convert to Apple. When I'm out and about I'm quickly on to the internet to get information, I've used the satnav to locate places, and facetime is just brilliant for keeping in contact with friends and family - for FREE. When we're travelling in Europe I can talk to my daughters and grandchildren, and I even keep in contact with cousins in America and Australia. It's lovely to see them as well as talk to them - and they show me their houses and things they've bought. Couldn't be better. I've even treated my daughters now. Brilliant.

Fly Flot Soft Leather Clog with Metal Stud 125 037 - Black Size 5
Fly Flot Soft Leather Clog with Metal Stud 125 037 - Black Size 5

5.0 out of 5 stars I've never had such comfortable shoes., 11 Mar. 2015
I have wide feet and small toes and often find it difficult to get shoes / slippers to fit. These soft leather clogs are perfect. I use these as slippers, and the small heel keep my feet and legs fully supported. The soft insole is really comfortable and the leather is so soft it feels lovely on my feet. In fact, for the first time ever - these are so comfortable I also bought an additional pair in pewter because I find it so difficult to find such comfortable slippers or shoes. I will certainly come back to flyflot again. They are brilliant.

The Bottle Factory Outing
The Bottle Factory Outing
by Beryl Bainbridge

1.0 out of 5 stars I was so disappointed, 19 May 2012
This story was so unbelievable. I dont usually do reviews unless they are positive BUT I dont ever start a book and dont finish it. This was a silly story and such hard work and depressing. The main character was so horrible and it went from bad to worse.I've never read such a difficult and silly story before.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2012 1:48 PM BST