Profile for Dee Jude > Reviews

Content by Dee Jude

Dee Jude (London, England)

Ladies Boobtube Belted Frill Sleeveless Peplum Midi Women's Bodycon Dress 8-16[White,14]
Offered by Fantasia Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, lovely dress., 24 Dec. 2014
Good quality, lovely dress.

Communion With God: An uncommon dialogue
Communion With God: An uncommon dialogue
by Neale Donald Walsch

5.0 out of 5 stars The Jounrey Continues, 30 July 2007
Like most of the reviewers here, I have read many of NDW's books. I had given myself a little break as I felt that I had grasped the concepts and started to apply them in my everyday life. Reading this book was refreshing as it was wriiten in a different format and also I found it to be extremely succint. The concepts are very powerful and I love the way that he breaks things down. The 'NDW effect' continues to live on in my life and as I continue to grow I am glad to have him as a companion.

Conversations with God, Book 1: An Uncommon Dialogue
Conversations with God, Book 1: An Uncommon Dialogue
by Neale Donald Walsch

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Hooked, 30 July 2007
I must admit that I read this book a good few years ago and since then have read books 2, and 3. I went back to it the other day and its content is still as inspiring as it was then. Whether you believe that the authour is actually having a converstaion with God I think is irrelevant as the content is thought-provoking and inspiring. I suppose you take what you want from it - your truth - and leave what doesn't work for you. This book helped me to challenge my concepts and beliefs about my understanding and relationship to God. It definitely motivated me to continue on my journey of spiritual development, and many years down the road, I still return to this great book for inspiration.