Profile for Kath > Reviews

Content by Kath

Kath "Hope2Sleep" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Sharpie Permanent Marker, Fine Point, Black (30001) (24 Markers)
Sharpie Permanent Marker, Fine Point, Black (30001) (24 Markers)
Offered by MRTKInc

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual Sharpie Standard!, 13 July 2016
Perfect + about 2 purchase another box!

Prepackaged (7 3/4 in.) Cancer Awareness Bracelet 6mm - 18 Colors to choose from (Lavender ( Cancer survivors ))
Offered by Hidden HollowBeads

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 3 April 2016
Beautiful bracelet which I bought for a very brave cancer survivor!

Nova Illusion Lamp Rainbow - Relaxing, great for home, office.
Nova Illusion Lamp Rainbow - Relaxing, great for home, office.
Offered by somethingdifferent

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Better Than the Old Fashion Lava Lamps, 3 April 2016
Bought this as a gift for some friends who need some relaxation in their lives, and I've seen in in action - fabulous! One day I shall buy one for myself :)

COUPLER DOUBLE DOG LEAD 100cm/1m/40in duplex with Lead DOUBLE with ADDITIONAL NEOPRENE HANDLE STRONG dog's leash / lead splitter HAND MADE, GENUINE DogDirect London Cou1mNeo (Black-red)
Offered by Starcluster

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs Walks Are A Pleasure Now!, 3 April 2016
What a pleasure our dogs walks are now with our 2 dogs (labradors age 3 years + puppy 5 months). There are no tangles either, even bearing in mind our puppy can get easily distracted and suddenly lunge towards something new to explore. I would never consider to separate leads since finding this when walking them on my own. I did buy a short strong leather lead to use with it, as putting one of our existing leads on would have meant they would have been on a far more extensive distance away from me when walking on footpaths (we use harnesses rather than collars with ours as our 1st labrador developed laryngeal paralysis which can be caused through years of pulling on a collar). I would have no hesitation in recommending this coupler and it looks strong, so hoping it lasts a long time.

A House Is Not A Home Until It Has A Dog wooden Plaque
A House Is Not A Home Until It Has A Dog wooden Plaque
Offered by Craftworks Shabby Chic Wood & Wire Co UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little present, 23 Feb. 2016
Beautiful little plaque for a gift for a couple desperate to fill their home with a dog soon :)

Home Is Where Our Story Begins Wooden Word Plaque
Home Is Where Our Story Begins Wooden Word Plaque
Offered by Katez Cardz and Giftz

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 23 Feb. 2016
Very disappointed and not as nice as the picture. It arrived faulty too with 2 caps of wood missing off the top. Had to send it back.

Fashion Music Note with Pearl Rose Gold Plated Austrian Crystals Women Brooch/Pin for Concert Music Festival Party
Offered by Dawn Davison

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 23 Feb. 2016
This made a great gift and is very unusual. The stunning design if you look carefully means you can actually see both a Treble AND a Bass Clef in the one brooch :)

Home Photo Frame Gift With Sentiment
Home Photo Frame Gift With Sentiment
Offered by UK GIFT STORE ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Was Looking For, 23 Feb. 2016
Very pleased with this and it's well made.

Long teaspoon PRAKTIK, 3 PCs
Long teaspoon PRAKTIK, 3 PCs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Storage Jars, 23 Feb. 2016
Just what I needed to keep inside the storage jars, as I hadn't realised what a problem tall storage jars can be for standard teaspoons. These make the job much easier!

DO & G Leather Collection Dog Lead, Navy Blue
DO & G Leather Collection Dog Lead, Navy Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made, but not soft!, 23 Feb. 2016
Well made lead, but I wouldn't describe it as soft leather compared to the soft one we have on our other dog, so I'm on the lookout for a softer one for when I don't have my gloves on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7