Profile for Kath > Reviews

Content by Kath

Kath "Hope2Sleep" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Pogi's Poop Bags - 300 Bags with Easy-Tie Handles - Large, Biodegradable, Scented, Leak-Proof Pet Waste Bags
Offered by Pogi's Pet Supplies United Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 May 2017
Perfect size and good strong bags.

Clinell Wall Mount Dispenser - Green
Clinell Wall Mount Dispenser - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for holding the packs of wipes, 20 May 2017
Useful for holding the packs of wipes. I used to use the tubs of Clinell, but prefer the packs with this dispenser.

Wireless Doorbells, Innoo Tech 900 Feet Waterproof Door Chime with 2 Receivers, 36 Ringtones, 4 Levels of Adjustable Volume Door Bell, Black
Offered by Anear

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wireless doorbell of many we've had., 19 April 2017
Excellent quality and clear tone.

Luxury Quilted Waterproof Car Boot Cover With Bumper Flap For Dogs Trunk Liner Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - Great timing!, 2 Mar. 2017
This arrived today just before we went for a walk. It was easy to quickly fit and, bearing in mind this was the first time our 2 labs went in our new car, I was pleased to see how much of the area it covered (C3 Picasso). The park was very muddy, and to make matters worse our black lab started showing off to all the other dogs by deliberately dancing and rolling in the filthiest muddiest patch she could find :( In fact she looked more like a chocolate lab than a black one by the time she'd finished!!! I was so mortified that I rang my husband to see if he was nearby with our older car, but had no choice in the matter so had to resort to bundling her in the back of the car on the brand new boot cover (well suppose that's what I bought it for anyway). I honestly was pleasantly shocked when we arrived home to see not a mark anywhere inside our new car, and bearing in mind how filthy she was the boot cover didn't even seem too dirty (almost like it acted as a dirt repellant).
Whilst I can't comment on the longterm use, I really can say it appears to be worth every penny paid, and love the way it will also protect the bumper. Meanwhile, I now have to find a way of stopping the little madam from taking mud baths - unlike our yellow lab who avoids puddles at all costs :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2017 11:32 AM BST

A Puppy Called Dez - Based on a True Story
A Puppy Called Dez - Based on a True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jan. 2017
Lovely book :)

Pet Head De Shed Me Shampoo 354 ml
Pet Head De Shed Me Shampoo 354 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars but a fairly good product although we've changed to the Furminator ones which ..., 2 Jan. 2017
A bit expensive, but a fairly good product although we've changed to the Furminator ones which give softer fur results on our labs.

CKB Ltd 100 x Crocodile Clips Metal / Plastic for ID Badge Holder Strap 85 x 13mm
Offered by CKB LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described, 2 Jan. 2017
Good product for our needs.

Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar System
Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar System

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended - Great Sounds, 2 Jan. 2017
This was for our son to go with his new Sony 55" TV, and his reaction was "WOW" so we're happy too :)

Quest Non-Stick Cool Touch Dual Omelette Maker, 700 W
Quest Non-Stick Cool Touch Dual Omelette Maker, 700 W

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Additions to our Kitchen, 2 Jan. 2017
I could never make successful omelettes until I got this. Now I'm a real expert :D I use 3 eggs, add meat, peppers, onions + mushrooms and have the perfect Slimming World lunch. Very pleased and have bought some more for gifts.

Ugg Australia Classic Short II, Women's Boots, Light Brown, 5.5 UK (38 EU)
Ugg Australia Classic Short II, Women's Boots, Light Brown, 5.5 UK (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Much Loved UGGS, 2 Jan. 2017
This was a present which was loved by the receiver. Genuine UGG which needs clarifying due to the scammers out there. Fast delivery too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12