Profile for Jodi W > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Obsession Night Eau de Toilette Spray for Men By Calvin Klein 125 ml
Obsession Night Eau de Toilette Spray for Men By Calvin Klein 125 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed, 8 May 2017
I have all four Obsession fragrances: Obsession, Obsession summer, Obsession night & Obsession dark

Obsession night. Strong yet subtle. Clean yet dirty. Light yet dark.

I like all four CK Obsession fragrances. Its a great smell for evening or night or early morning.

Will be keeping myself stocked on all four fragrances

Love it.

Calvin Klein Obsession Summer EDT Spray for Men-125ml
Calvin Klein Obsession Summer EDT Spray for Men-125ml
Offered by Perfume-Click

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsession summer, 8 May 2017

Obsession summer, beautiful fragrance. Almost like Cola cubes (remember those?) Sweeties. Very fresh, clean & sweet.

Like Obsession? You will like this, its different, its Obsession. But almost not.

Dark Obsession by Calvin Klein Eau de Toilette 125ml
Dark Obsession by Calvin Klein Eau de Toilette 125ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsession dark, 8 May 2017
CK Obsession dark
I have all four CK Obsession fragrances : Obsession, Obsession night, Obsession summer & Obsession dark

I've received compliment after compliment. The smell really stays on my skin. It's a very fresh, yet dark smell. Suitable for day or night. I guess dark is the mood?

Recommend it if you wear Obsession or just want something different. Well packaged & couriered out.

Dual Survival: Series 2 [DVD-R]
Dual Survival: Series 2 [DVD-R]
Offered by CannyStore-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Still surviving, 30 Dec. 2016
Have struggled to find season 2 dual survival for a long time, que - the canny store. Season 2 dual survival at an unbelievable price. Excellent service & quality. Made to order. Thank you so much - the canny store.

zeroUV - Modern Fashion Mono Lens Wraparound Shield Sunglasses (Gunmetal Lavender)
Offered by BAODINGT

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool in the shade, 30 Dec. 2016
I was looking for a certain type of sunglasses,
Found them. Excellent quality, came with a bag to keep them safe. Very nice & I'm very happy. Have put more on my wish list, thanks. 10-10.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 20mm NATO strap, 30 Dec. 2016
Excellent 20mm pvd G10 strap - usual high quality &
Excellent service from watchgecko, as per usual. Have used zuludiver before & will again. Thanks.

Tangerine
Tangerine

5.0 out of 5 stars Vixen Tangerine, 3 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Tangerine (Audio CD)
Vixen
I've loved them since the 80's & I love them now.

Great rock album, raw & gutsy. Gina on guitars (RIP Jan) brings a new edge to the tone, feel & songs.

This album, like all Vixen albums delivers.
Whoever said women can't rock, is an idiot

Check it, don't regret it

EXCELLENT QUALITY Regular Fit Plain Comfy Jeans Tough Hard Wearing Pants Black Stonewash Lightwash Bleachwash Blue Aztec Denim Jeans
Offered by Global Attire

4.0 out of 5 stars Aztec jeans measure up, 3 Nov. 2016
I needed new jeans,
I opted for Aztec jeans in a comfort fit. I bought black, stonewashed & lightwash. The jeans are nice quality for the price. The pockets are a little bit shallow & the 38" waist lightwash runs about a 3/4 size smaller on the waist. The black & stonewashed waists are spot on..

Altogether, nice quality comfortable jeans for the price. If you don't want to spend a large amount on designer jeans, this will be excellent. They arrived pretty quickly too. A good experience all round. I have just received my second pair of lightwash jeans which I really like the look of. Will be taking more

UC502 - Classic Hooded Sweatshirt (300 GSM) - Black - XX Large
UC502 - Classic Hooded Sweatshirt (300 GSM) - Black - XX Large
Offered by COOZO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavyweight soft fleece, 31 Aug. 2016
Wanted a hoody, took a gamble on this one. Delivery was prompt. The hoody is thick, heavyweight & very very soft. Size wise, it runs slightly smaller than I expected - I ordered 2xl & it fits the smaller end of 2xl. But. It's heavy & sooooooo soft. Worth it, yes. One of the best buys of the year.

Mens Black Denim Jacket (Small)
Mens Black Denim Jacket (Small)
Offered by wholesale workwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Duke denim jacket, 2 July 2016
I really wanted a denim jacket, I ordered this one.

I like the denim material, it's thick yet soft, it's not scratchy or rough. The arms are a good length. The size I ordered (2XL to fit a 46" chest) gives room to get a fleece underneath & still fastens whilst still have 2/3" of room - so all good there. Traditional denim jacket territory - hand pockets, chest pockets & 2 inside pockets, fasteners are rivet buttons that go through button holes.

I've given the jacket x4 stars - reason being is that the body is sitting on my hips - a longer length would be great. The denim should last, wear & fade well, quality is very good

The sender immediately notified of order & despatch & delivery was exceptionally quick - 24hrs later !!

Recommend this jacket, it's unlined - sweatshirt or fleece underneath & you're good to go

Really pleased & thanks to the seller - who put in a 5% off your next order - win win

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9