Profile for JinFrance > Reviews

Content by JinFrance

JinFrance

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kobelle Sterling Silver 2MM High Polish Plain Dome Tarnish Resistant Comfort Fit Wedding Band Ring Sz 12 - UK Size: X
Offered by Kobelle

5.0 out of 5 stars I can have as large or as small a ring as I like, or wear them on their own, 28 May 2016
I bought two of these to use as a 'stack' with some of my other rings and they work very well. I can have as large or as small a ring as I like, or wear them on their own.

Game of Thrones - Season 5 (Includes Bonus Disc - Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Peter Dinklage
Offered by Tooboon

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 April 2016
This was a birthday present for my husband, who's followed the whole series. He loves it.

UK SELLER!!! Extensive range of Celebrity Style Ladies Long Scarves, Wraps, Shawls-RED
Offered by Fashion Zone London

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer material than I expected (I was imagining chiffon for ..., 31 Mar. 2016
Nicer material than I expected (I was imagining chiffon for some reason), but most importantly the colour was the exact match as in the photo. Would buy another one in another colour.

3 x 50ml Garnier Skin Naturals Dark Spot Corrector Daily Moisturiser
3 x 50ml Garnier Skin Naturals Dark Spot Corrector Daily Moisturiser
Offered by M&B Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Would be happy to use it again, 11 Mar. 2016
I've used it before and it does work (although not immediately). Would be happy to use it again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2016 8:45 AM BST

NEW WHITE STUFF ABBI LIGHT WEIGHT STRETCH WOMEN'S JEANS/JEGGINGS
NEW WHITE STUFF ABBI LIGHT WEIGHT STRETCH WOMEN'S JEANS/JEGGINGS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Mar. 2016
Good fit, nice shade of blue denim. I will order some more of these when required.

The Big Year [DVD] [2011]
The Big Year [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jack Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Big Year [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I really enjoyed it and there's not much more I can say!

The Internship [DVD]
The Internship [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vince Vaughn

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better film than I expected, 24 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Internship [DVD] (DVD)
Much better film than I expected. I was under the impression that it was a sequel to Wedding Crashers and wouldn't measure up, but I was wrong.

Mens 48hrs Fleece Joggers Jogging Bottoms Tracksuit Pants Trousers. Style - Watt. Colour - Black. Size - L
Offered by 48hrs-clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Jan. 2016
Bought these for my husband. He loves them.

Tommy - Performed by the London Symphony Orchestra & Chambre Choir with Guest Soloists
Offered by Music-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars it didn't disappoint. It's great, 24 Jan. 2016
I've wanted this record for years (too expensive until now) and now I've got it, it didn't disappoint. It's great.

Detectorists - Series 1-2 Complete [DVD]
Detectorists - Series 1-2 Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mackenzie Crook

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2016
Loved the series, can't wait for the new one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4