Profile for HoneyPossum > Reviews

Set Frozen 4 Ice Pop Popsicle Lolly Maker Mould Mold Kitchen DIY
Set Frozen 4 Ice Pop Popsicle Lolly Maker Mould Mold Kitchen DIY
Offered by Stefanian

2.0 out of 5 stars Long shipping time and does not last, 27 July 2014
Molds took 3 weeks to arrive and shipped from abroad.

Have used these 4 times and one of the sticks has already snapped off, leaving only 3 usable molds.

Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist 10 ml
Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist 10 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars This isn't a replacement for your eyedrops, 8 May 2014
I have been given this product as a member of BzzAgent to try, and thought it would be helpful to post some details:

- Do not confuse this with eyedrops! You do not spray this onto the eye, but onto the eyelid. I did accidentally get some in my eye and it does burn
- I find this doesn't work the same as eyedrops either. If your eye is consistently dry, I find that the mist doesn't do as good of a job as eye drops for moitsurising.
-The major benefit is when your eyes feel 'tired' (that feeling after you've looked at a screen or document for a really long time).
- After application I find the skin around my eyes feels a bit sticky, but this only lingers for about 10 seconds
- As your eyes are closed, it's a bit difficult to aim, so I always have one misfire that completely misses my eye

Overall this isn't a bad product, if you know what you are getting. If you get eye strain from looking at something for a long time, this will be helpful, but if your eyes feel chronically dry, I'm not sure I would recommend this product.

Scholl Velvet Smooth Diamond Pedi  Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Velvet Smooth Diamond Pedi Hard Skin Remover

4.0 out of 5 stars Really smooths your feet, 2 May 2014
I have been given this item as part of a BzzAgent campaign and thought I would review this here as well.

I had seen this in the shops and thought it was an interesting idea, and when given the chance to try and review was very keen.

First thing, the blister pack was SO easy to open! There was a pull tab at the back which opened up without much effort, allowing easy access to the product. I was immediately pleased.

The device comes with batteries, so you can get started immediately. I turned it on and there was a bit of a hum as the pumice rolled around, but as soon as I touched it to my foot it sounded like a metal grinder. This was more amusing than anything else. The roller was actually very gentle on the foot, but you could quickly see old skin coming off. I did find that you can't really put much pressure on your foot as it keeps the pumice from turning properly. After using it a few times you realise you don't need to press hard to get good results.

I use this once a week and it has kept my feel consistently smooth. I don't feel like it's exerting much effort to use and has had a positive result.

Konad Black Large Special Nail Art Polish (10ml) [Personal Care]
Konad Black Large Special Nail Art Polish (10ml) [Personal Care]

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure black, 28 April 2014
This nail polish is meant for use with nail stamping plates. The colour is thick and highly pigmented meaning you get a really clear image from your stamp. You don't need much of this so it will last you a long time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars White as white, 28 April 2014
This special nail polish is meant for use with nail stamping plates. The colour is very pure and pigmented, so you get a really crisp and clear print from your plates. The brush tip is much smaller than expected, but this does not affect usage. You don't need to use much so it will last you a very long time.

Serenity Roleplaying Game
Serenity Roleplaying Game
by Margaret Weis Productions

5.0 out of 5 stars Get into the 'Verse, 28 April 2014
I bought this for my partner who is a big Serenity fan, full well planning to never use it. We looked through it and enjoyed it, but we never used it until one of our friend said they wanted to give the RPG a go.

A-MA-ZING! There is an absolute plethora of information in the book to get you playing. There is so much information about characters, specializations, positive and negative traits, maps, speech patterns, and weapons. This is a really great book, but does require a bit of sit down reading to really appreciate.

Probably easier to attempt a game with someone who has played before, but once you get through one scenario, everyone is going to want lead a session. So much fun and great for Firefly and Serenity fans.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Smokin'!, 28 April 2014
This is absolutely delicious! I primarily use this in marinades (particularly for beef jerky). A great savory smokey flavour. Would highly recommend this product. It seems to last quite a while.

MediaDevil Stylus (Regular, Light Blue) for Tablets & Smartphones (e.g. Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus) - Magicwand stylus
Offered by MediaDevil

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, but I don't use it, 28 April 2014
I bought this for use with the Lenovo Ideapad, but found it didn't really respond as well as I would like. I had to press a little too hard to use this and found my tablet didn't respond as quickly as when I used my finger. I'm not sure if this is an overarching problem with styli, but found it put me off.

This is about half the size of a normal pen, so something to keep in mind. I did appreciate that the pen was send with Haribo gummies as well, so you can't complain about the company! : ) It just didn't work for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2014 6:20 PM BST

How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You (The Oatmeal)
How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You (The Oatmeal)
by The Oatmeal

4.0 out of 5 stars If it's breathing, it's probably plotting to kill you...., 28 April 2014
If you are a fan of the Oatmeal (theoatmeal.com) you will love this book. If you've never heard of the Oatmeal, checkout the website to get a feel for the type of humour before purchasing.

Great comics, lovely colours, very funny. Not meant for the easily offended, but brilliant. Slightly disappointed at the low page count (it didn't take us long to read it), but understand that as there are loads of colour images it needs to be paid for (and takes time to make).

Very funny for cat lovers.

Lenovo Ideapad A2109A 9 inch Tablet - Black (Nvidia Tegra 30 1.3GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Android 4.0)

4.0 out of 5 stars My first tablet, 28 April 2014
The price on this tablet was very good, and for what little I wanted to use it for I thought it would be ideal.

I now use it all the time! The Lenovo Ideapad runs on the Android operating system, but is very intuitive and easy to use. I really liked the 9 inch screen as it's the perfect size for me. I find the 10 inch is a bit too big for my hands, and the screen on a 7 inch tablet is too small. Ran nicely right from the box.

A couple down sides: I have had this for almost a year and half and it's now running very slow. Getting rid of apps hasn't solved the problem so I'm worried this might be a bigger issue. The other issue was that I really struggled to find a case for this when I first bought it and had to go to ebay to find something (which worked out very nicely in the end). I'm not sure if that is still the case.

My partner has an iPad which he has had slightly longer than I have had the Ideapad and it doesn't seem to be having the same problems (but cost significantly more). I do not know if this is an issue for me only or if this is a greater issue, as my phone is about the same age and slowing down a lot as well.

I would still give this 4 stars as the problem is very new (within the last 3-4 weeks), but has been absolutely brilliant up to this point. A great choice if you don't want to shell out loads for a iPad or Galaxy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7