Profile for Marc Dawson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Faithfull Power Plus CHAINSS 240V Electric Chainsaw Sharpener
Faithfull Power Plus CHAINSS 240V Electric Chainsaw Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Mar. 2015
Next day delivery as promised when I opened the box I was a little put off by all the plastic but upon inspection it was very solid, screwed it down to the work bench and watched a couple of utube clips then set up and sharpened my first chain took about ten minutes and made a fantastic job I've spent years sharpening by hand never again highly recommend bit of kit.

NEW TRUESHOPPING® PROFESSIONAL 65CC PETROL GRASS STRIMMER BRUSHCUTTER POWERFUL HEAVY DUTY MODEL 2-STROKE 2.8KW / 3.7HP
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Aug. 2014
It does the job and customer service is excellent

Exodus: Empires at War: Book 7: Counter Strike
Exodus: Empires at War: Book 7: Counter Strike

5.0 out of 5 stars One to read., 25 Aug. 2014
Once again another blockbuster episode in the ongoing saga Empires At War this story has everything you want from a sci-fi adventure, enormous armada scaled naval engagements and up close and personal combat, evil space aliens, monsters and some very attractive women also did I mention the laser guns? BUY THIS BOOK.
The writing standard just keeps getting better and better when i read book 1 it was the plot that really hooked me, as the story has progressed the written art has just kept improving and this is the best written book I have read this year.

Ark Royal
Ark Royal

1.0 out of 5 stars Tosh, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Ark Royal (Kindle Edition)
I didn't want to write a review until I had read all three books and I am sad to report that I have wasted both my time and money in the effort book one showed promise and was value for money however as I progressed through the series the price kept going up the quality of the work did not I am sad to say that I gave up on book 3 at 64%
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2014 2:02 PM BST

The Trafalgar Gambit (Ark Royal Book 3)
The Trafalgar Gambit (Ark Royal Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Tosh, 31 July 2014
I didn't want to write a review until I had read all three books and I am sad to report that I have wasted both my time and money in the effort, book one showed promise and was value for money however as I progressed through the series the price kept going up the quality of the work did not I am sad to say that I gave up on book 3 at 64%

Deeper and Darker (Deep Dark Well Book 3)
Deeper and Darker (Deep Dark Well Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story, 29 July 2014
Sitting here looking at the screen wishing I could string together a few words telling you how much I have enjoyed this book. I read it in three days with guests in the house and working twelve hour shifts, As with any of Mr Dandridge's books you just cannot put it down this is the work of a superb storyteller.

Exodus: Empires at War: Book 6: The Day of Battle
Exodus: Empires at War: Book 6: The Day of Battle

5.0 out of 5 stars Just to addictive, 28 April 2014
This story just gets better and better I tried to ration myself to an hour a day but it's almost impossible to put the book down wonderful characters who grab your imagination and take you on the adventure of a lifetime. Exodus is a massive space opera if you can perform a Vulcan greeting learned how to say "go away" in Klingon and put Jedi down as your religion on a census then you need to read Exodus: Empires at War

Exodus: Empires at War: Book 3: The Rising Storm
Exodus: Empires at War: Book 3: The Rising Storm

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you like Si-Fi?, 12 Jun. 2013
A great story teller hitting his stride a great plot with believable characters book 1 hooked me book 2 was addictive and book 3 left me desperate for more.

A Magic Triangle
A Magic Triangle

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Dec. 2012
This review is from: A Magic Triangle (Kindle Edition)
This is a great first book from a new author with an interesting story line and well formed characters. If we don't support new authors we wont get new books so have a read and roll on part 2.

The Diamond Throne (The Elenium Trilogy, Book 1)
The Diamond Throne (The Elenium Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Dec. 2012
David Eddings was my childhood author and I am revisiting those happy times he was great when I was 13 and he still is

Page: 1 | 2