Profile for Saw > Reviews

Content by Saw

Saw "fin ad" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
50 X Pairs Bloom of Beauty Professional Under Eye Pads Patches Lint Free For Eyelash Extensions Perm Tint
Offered by Palestren

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 18 May 2016
Ordered these to use on clients, they are a lot cheaper than others and do exactly the same job. Very happy with them

Meguiars Gold Class Paste Wax Car Wax 311 g
Meguiars Gold Class Paste Wax Car Wax 311 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, 13 April 2016
This product is great it goes on easily and covers well and gives a very good finish. Would recommend. Good price too.

Ultratape Spray Adhesive 500ml
Ultratape Spray Adhesive 500ml
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find.., 3 Mar. 2016
Item arrived on time and well packaged. I have seen similar products and thought the price was very good. I am making a bedroom chair and a footstool so wanted a good spray adhesive. This product did not disappoint... It stuck almost immediately. I would recommend putting a cover underneath the item as it does dry so quickly it would be difficult to remove it when dry. Would recommend perfect for my needs.

Philips GC7619/20 PerfectCare Pure Steam Generator Iron - OptimalTemp No Fabric Burns Technology, 200 g Pressurised Steam Boost

5.0 out of 5 stars Losing Control!, 24 Feb. 2016
After my current steam generator broke, I looked at all options of a traditional steam which I borrowed from a friend to use. I couldn't get on with it and was no where near as good as a generator in my opinion. I then used a steam press, great but very big and heavy and that model meant you couldn't iron shirts. I then went back to do more research on steam generators. My criteria was quite specific. I wanted one that didn't weigh too much and wasn't too bulky. But was efficient and speedy. I have used the iron and I have to say I am very impressed with it. It feels strange not having to sift through the ironing to look for different temps needed! It works perfectly automatically and as you don't have to change anything the base can stand on the floor under the ironing board giving me back the whole of the board for my ironing! A refreshing change, in between items the iron just lays on the board and of course doesn't burn! Both cables are long enough to do what you need with them. The shape of the iron means it got into edges of shorts really well. It ironed easily and quickly. I am glad I researched properly as definitely made the right decision for me. It takes some believing to think that the iron can automatically change temperature but it really does take charge...

UKayed Coin Penny Pusher Falls Novelty Fairground Coin Cashcade Arcade Amusements Game Replica Family Children
Offered by InternetukShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Family Fun, 10 Feb. 2016
This was bought as a gift for a family member at Christmas. It arrived promptly. Well packaged and the quality is good for the price. We have all had fun so really is for all ages. The four D batteries have lasted a fair time so not complaints. The music is optional (so off for me) and the lights add to the experience. The tokens in my opinion don't have sufficient weight on their own however prior to Christmas I had saved five pences and used both, which works well as the coins are heavier it seems to push better, we now use a mixture and that works well. I would recommend this product as it quite therapeutic and good fun without looking at a screen......

Vitabiotics Ultra Vitamin D3 Tablets, 96 Tablets
Vitabiotics Ultra Vitamin D3 Tablets, 96 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Will Definitely re-order...., 10 Feb. 2016
The product was a very good price compared to other sites selling exactly the same. The order arrived very well packaged and before expected time. I have now been taking them for a week as recommended by a doctor and I am noticing a reduction in pain and fatigue. As this is the only thing I have changed to my lifestyle I have to give the Vit D the credit.I did look at a large High Street chain for a product and was very shocked at the difference in price for only a few tablets. Not as good as a holiday but a substitute for now!

Perskindol Active Gel (100 ml) - x 3 Pack Savers Deal
Perskindol Active Gel (100 ml) - x 3 Pack Savers Deal
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, 7 Feb. 2016
I have again ordered this product as it is the only thing that seems to reduce muscle pain. I suffer from a muscle condition and this definitely helps with controlling pain rather than taken heavy meds. As a gel it only takes a few minutes to start giving relief. After application of feels cold on the area then reduces the pain. I am never without it and have tried various others but prefer this one.

Organic Natural Seruman Therapeutics beeswax Ear Candles (5 pairs) with protective discs
Offered by Seruman Therapeutics

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, does everything I expected them to do ..., 30 Oct. 2015
Very good quality, does everything I expected them to do and will be re-ordering

V-MODA Remix 4S Chrome-Black Headphones
V-MODA Remix 4S Chrome-Black Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product with a good output, 30 Oct. 2015
Great product with a good output, I am no expert but have now purchased
these for two people who are and they are very happy with them

USpicy CRESCENT LED Nail Polish Lamp / Lights / Dryer for Curing Gelish & LED Gels (Peach Colour, 18W), Upgraded with Digital Countdown Timer 30s-90s

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Find, 18 Aug. 2015
This is a great little find, I spent lots of time researching led lamps and was looking at a much more expensive model until I read the best buys and this was listed as second against another model over a hundred pound more expensive. The product looks great, shape is fab and well thought out for ensuring all fingers/toes can be easily placed under properly. The counting down and auto timer is much better than my old one too. I am delighted with this lamp and soo much quicker than a UV lamp!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3