Profile for iga2000 > Reviews

Chocolat
Chocolat
by Joanne Harris

4.0 out of 5 stars strangely addictive, 18 April 2003
This review is from: Chocolat (Paperback)
Although it left me slightly dissappointed on the romance side,
I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and am glad that I own a copy. I couldnt stop reading it, wondering what would happen next to these odd and heart-warming characters. The descriptions are beautiful and it really draws you in to their world.
One part did make me laugh outloud as it was hilarious, but I won't give too much away! Highly recommended!

Barbara Currie's 7 Secrets Of Yoga [VHS]
Barbara Currie's 7 Secrets Of Yoga [VHS]
VHS
Offered by stephensmith_426

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like yoga, till I did this video!0, 16 April 2003
I went to a few lyengar yoga classes but found them boring. Seven Secrets on the other hand is completely inspiring and I enjoy every minute of it! The layout of this video is very convenient as it's set out in 10 minute sections, addressing different areas of the body.You can do as much or as little as you want, depending on your mood. The last section is especially relaxing.And it all gets results!(only one word of caution, go easy on the headstand at the end, i think its meant to inspire, but see a teacher for that)!