Profile for A. Neal > Reviews

Content by A. Neal

A. Neal "taffie5" (wrexham, wales, uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
10ml Bergamot Pure Essential Oil
10ml Bergamot Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

1.0 out of 5 stars Not much of a fragrance, 1 July 2016
This review is from: 10ml Bergamot Pure Essential Oil
Nit impressed at all. There's virtually no smell. You have to use about 30 drops in an oil burner to get any smell. Iv had lavender and ylang-ylang off this company and they are fine but I won't buy bergamot again.

SAFETY FLASHING LED LIGHT-UP ARM BAND HIKING RUNNING BIKE CYCLING ARMBAND NEW
SAFETY FLASHING LED LIGHT-UP ARM BAND HIKING RUNNING BIKE CYCLING ARMBAND NEW
Offered by Fusion Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Mar. 2016
These are fab. Use myn when I run in the dark. I prefer the clear one to the red one though. Cheap and fast delivery.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Updated review, 10 Mar. 2016
Iv been using this around five or six weeks now and I can honestly say it's making a difference. I was a bit dubious as iv had my nail infection on my toes for around eighteen years thanks to a not so hygienic nail place where I use to get a pedicure. The nails are almost clear now except my big toes which take a lot longer to grow out. I use twice a day though - morning and night.
Defo recommend trying. The smell isn't bad at all. Just smells of oregano which you get use to.

ASICS Gel-Sonoma,  Women's Multisport Outdoor Shoes,  Grey (Grey/Purple/Onyx 1133), 7 UK (40.5 EU)
ASICS Gel-Sonoma, Women's Multisport Outdoor Shoes, Grey (Grey/Purple/Onyx 1133), 7 UK (40.5 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great asics, 18 Feb. 2016
Love these asics. I use them several times a week to go run in. Lovely and comfy. Look good and a reasonable price.
Defo be buying more from this seller.

Higher State Women's Running Tights - Large
Higher State Women's Running Tights - Large
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products, 13 Feb. 2016
Great running tights for a good price.
I had originally ordered the large as I wasxadvised they are Asian sizes. I'm 5ft 7 and a uk 12 and found them way too big. Returned them and received a med within a few days which fit great. Company were very fast to sort the exchange out. Will defo be using them again.

Drinks Lab Glass Grenade Decanter, Transparent
Drinks Lab Glass Grenade Decanter, Transparent
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 30 Nov. 2015
Ordered this for my military mad teen son for xmas. It arrived quickly and i opened it to check it was in one piece. Really thick glass. I think he's going to be chuffed with it. Obviously he's a teen so its ornamental but it would be great to use as a proper decanter

Red Vines Tray Original Red Twists (141g)
Red Vines Tray Original Red Twists (141g)
Offered by Tastebox

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious, 25 Nov. 2015
These are my fav candy. Cant buy them in the uk so ordered for stocking fillers. Great price, fast delivery and i already know they taste fab. Will be buying more.

8GB Mega Silver Bullet USB Memory Stick - Flash Drive/School/Novelty/Gift
8GB Mega Silver Bullet USB Memory Stick - Flash Drive/School/Novelty/Gift
Offered by SimplyMyLove(UK Seller! Fast Delivery!)

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift., 25 Nov. 2015
Ordered this asca present for my teen son. Really suprised at how quickly it arrived. It came in a neat drawdtribg bag too. Im sure he is going to be over the moon with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky and practical., 3 Oct. 2015
Love this. It is funky and practical. I like having not to turn the house upside down twenty times a day looking for my reading glasses.
Had lots of enquiries as to where i purchased myn.

Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground
Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but flimsy, 3 Oct. 2015
This is ok but it is very flimsy and if my cat gives it a good wack i have to reassemble it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5