Profile for Codeb1 > Reviews

Content by Codeb1

Codeb1

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ColorJoy Ink Cartridge Compatible for Epson Stylus Epson Stylus S22 SX125 SX130 SX230 SX235W SX420W SX425W SX430W SX435W SX438W SX440W SX445W Office BX305F BX305FW Printers Epson T1281 T1282 T1283 T1284 T1285 (6BK+3C+3M+3Y)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain printer inks, 29 Jun. 2016
As yet I have not used these ink cartridges as I am waiting on the current inks in my printer to be emptied. Having received them they are as described on the listing. 3x each colour and 6x black. They came in a padded bubble wrap envelope with the cartridges in plain see through bags. They were protected from any damage that could occur. They look to be very like the current compatible cartridges I am using for my Epson Stylus Sx445w printer.
I will update this review with my opinions of how documents etc print when I have installed them in due course.
I received these from the seller at a discount for my honest review and as the review was time sensitive this is the reason that I cannot at present give my view on the quality of printing. I will add an up to date record when I use them.

Galaxy Tab A 9.7 Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 inch (2015)(2-Pack)
Offered by SuperStore_Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthy of the price. Very good quality!!!, 9 Jun. 2016
Had been looking for the correct screen protector to first the galaxy Tab A 9.7" for some time. Came across this 2 pack so decided I should get them. Item arrives well packaged and super speedy delivery too. I opened immediately but decided I'd wait to apply until kids weren't under my feet.
I cleaned the screen with the wet wipe that came with the protector then dried with the dry wipe that also was part of the package.
Extremely easy to fit leaving no air bubbles. The glass protectors are so much better quality and easier than the 3 layered film that end up leaving lots of air bubbles.
Very happy with these and wouldn't think twice to get them again when needed. Strongly recommend.
Touch screen is completely unaffected by the protector and works as well as without it. Hazard to tell the tablet even has it on the screen.

I received these free from the seller to trial for my honest and unbiased review. I have reviewed this fairly and looked at it from the view that I had paid the total cost. The price they sell for is well worth it. Would buy at full price based on how good they are to fit and the overall look when fitted.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Lilly Black's Jaded Series Books I and II: A Jade's Trick/A Deeper Shade of Jade

5.0 out of 5 stars COULDN'T STOP READING UNTIL COMPLETED!!!, 9 Jun. 2016
It's much more than a girl meets rich boy story.
Evan is a troubled girl after years of abuse who ran away with her best friend to escape her troubles. She's still quite strong and confident however and can see through people. Well that is until she meets Cain at the bar she's working in. She resists for some time but eventually he gets what he wants and they begin dating (as friends) until things take a turn. Lots of hot sex, BDSM, jealousy and ex partners.
I kept telling myself I'd read just one more chapter but I found myself with late nights unable to find the right point at which to take a break. So very hard to resist. Lilly Black writes this genre superbly. You will love it!!!!
Jumped straight into the 2nd book as soon as I'd finished the first of the series ending with a huge cliffhanger. Glad I did and I've enjoyed every bit of this one too. Evan gives Cain more insight as to what happened to her as a child so that he understands why she's the way she is put off certain things sexually. Their relationship grows from strength to strength as this goes on. A proper love story with lots of sexually,BDSM etc thrown in for good measure. Excellently written by Lilly Black as was the 1st one. Only thing now is having to wait for book 3 after this ended with the mother of all cliffhangers threatening 2 people's future together as lovers. You can feel the emotions whilst reading the last few pages to the end. Please hurry with PRECIOUS JADE!!!!

POAO UK Plug 8 Port USB Universal Charging Ports Family-Sized Desktop Home Travel Wall Charger Intelligent Security Multifunction Power Socket Power Strip Adapter with Overload Protection for Apple Samsung HTC Tablet PC and Other Smart Watch Phone (8-Port USB+LCD Display)
Offered by HCF LLC

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected!!, 7 Jun. 2016
I ordered this as our house has lots of things that require usb charging and the amount of plugs/adaptors is crazy. Liked the idea of it charging and recognising what power was required. Here's what I plugged in initially:--

S7 edge in slot 1.
Galaxy Note Tablet in slot 2.
Bluetooth headphones in slot 8.

Results were :--

S7 edge. Slot recognised it was 2.4 but it took much longer to charge than using the original adaptor.
Note tablet. Slot showed 1.0 however it was 10am when put on charge with 2% power left and when I took it off charge at midnight it was still only at 90% charged.
Bluetooth headphones. When plugged in showed 1.0 but should be 0.5 but the display battery wasn't moving to show they were charging. They did charge over a couple of hours but only knew when looking at the light on headphones for it to go off.

The display only lights up for a second when you plug the cable in and after that you can barely see the display unless you tilt it and look down across it.
I would say it's ok for charging a phone. I had 3 things charging and it took a long time so I don't know how it would cope when all 8 are being used together.

I received this at a discounted price for my honest and impartial review. The review I posted is of my own opinion and my own words.

ZDW Qi Wireless Fast Charger 10W, Full Charged in 2 Hours, 10W Wireless Charging Stand for Samsung S6 edge plus/Note5/S7/S7 edge/S6/S6 edge
Offered by ZHONGDIANWEI

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasantly surprised!!!!, 31 May 2016
Received from seller at a discounted rate for trial and my honest review.

I had looked at purchasing one of these wireless charging units or mats for a while but was dubious as to whether they would be fast enough but so glad I now have.
As it is shipped from abroad it took around 2 weeks to arrive. Wanted to try it straightaway but my S7 edge was fully charged. Used my daughters Samsung S6 as it was completely dead. They make a 2 hour fast charge and a 4 hour fast charge unit. I went for the 2 hour but envisaged that it probably would take longer. Thankfully I was wrong. From being completely dead to 100% battery took exactly 2 hours so would highly recommend anyone looking for one of these to go ahead and buy one.
You don't even need to take the case off your phone. It will still charge with it left on. Just ensure that you are using the fast charge adapter plug that you got when you bought your phone because it does state if using a normal (non fast charge) one it will take the 4 hours to charge.
Overall I must say I am very happy with this purchase and can still use the phone for certain things whilst it's sitting charging on the unit.

A Deeper Shade of Jade (Lilly Black's Jaded Series Book 2)
A Deeper Shade of Jade (Lilly Black's Jaded Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!! AMAZING READ. HURRY UP BOOK 3!!!!, 20 May 2016
Just had to purchase this book as soon as I'd finished the first of the series ending with a huge cliffhanger. Glad I did and I've enjoyed every bit of this one too. Evan give a Caine more insight to what happened to her as a child so that he understands why she's the way she is put off certain things sexually. Their relationship grows from strength to strength as this goes on. A proper love story with lots of sexually,BDSM etc thrown in for good measure. Excellently written by Lilly Black as was the 1st one. Only thing now is having to wait for book 3 after this ended with the mother of all cliffhangers threatening 2 people's future together as lovers. You can feel the emotions whilst reading the last few pages to the end. Please hurry with PRECIOUS JADE!!!!

one more chapter...
one more chapter...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very dark but gives great insight to mental health!!!, 16 May 2016
Wow. Very powerful story. You can actually feel the pain and total emotion as you read. Gives readers more insight to the struggles that people with mental health issues go through on a daily basis. The highs and the lows but no in between. A very well written and portrayed short story of living with mental health and the battles that she faces daily. One minute I was smiling then the next thrown into turmoil which gives a little bit of hindsight to the terror these people go through. The numbness of feeling nothing and being unable to think straight or decide what to do for the dread of having a massive low when in public. Just proves there's much more help needed so people with mental health issues can have the chance to lead a happy normal life free from depression and the stigma that it unfortunately carries. Congrats Adele Huxley and we'll done for donating the proceeds to mental health charity.

A Wicked Devotion: A New Adult Paranormal Romance (The Kael Family Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars ADELE NEVER FAILS TO KEEP ME HOOKED!!!!, 18 April 2016
Well worth the wait. If you've not read this series yet it is a MUST read. I didn't think I would like the paranormal romance but OMG I loved it. Can imagine what the Kael brothers look like whilst reading. Had me on edge wondering would it work out and they'd finally get to be together. Maisie makes a scary sacrifice so they can eventually be together by joining the succubi and transitioning after the matriarch had a vision for Maisie to take over her position as she was dying. The Kael brothers think she's gone against them until they finally realise she's done it out of love. A racy, keeps you on edge story that you'll find difficult to put down. Read them and you'll see what I mean for yourself. Love Adele's works!!!

A Jade's Trick (Lilly Black's Jaded Series Book 1)
A Jade's Trick (Lilly Black's Jaded Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. I need to read more of this!!!!, 4 April 2016
I received this as an ARC from Lilly Black for my honest review.
It's much more than a girl meets rich boy story.
I kept telling myself I'd read just one more chapter but I found myself with late nights unable to find the right point at which to take a break. So very hard to resist. Lilly Black writes this genre superbly and I now need to read the next book as this one ends with a massive cliffhanger. Don't let the cliffhanger put you off reading. You will love it!!!!

Crazed (Se7en Deadly SEALs Book 3)
Crazed (Se7en Deadly SEALs Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars LIKE THE OTHERS THIS DIDN'T DISAPPOINT!!!!, 23 Mar. 2016
Wow. Loving this series and can't wait for the next installment. Will she be able to save her brother and rebuild her relationship with her ex ?? It's a story where you so want that happy ending for Mia after all her effort to get justice. I'm so impatient waiting for Alana's next book. For anyone unsure of getting this series I would strongly advise you take the plunge and see for yourself.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4