Profile for Rebecca > Reviews

Rebecca (England)

Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince - Original Soundtrack
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince - Original Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars The best part of the film, 4 Feb. 2010
I'd never been too bothered about buying the Harry Potter soundtracks before. I have the books, I have the dvds, I thought, so why do I need the music aswell? But when I saw this movie, I just knew I had to buy the cd.
I've listened to it on repeat ever since I got it. It's got everything you could possibly want whilst still remaining true to the spirit of the books and films.
There's the fun and jaunty "Wizard Wheezes" "Living Death" and "School!", but also the hauntingly beautiful "Dumbledore's Farewell" "Harry and Hermione" "In Noctem" "Malfoy's Mission" and "Farewell Aragog", not forgetting the powerful and dramatic "Journey to the Cave" "Into the Rushes" and "Inferi in the Firestorm".

I cant think of a single track I dont like or that I'd skip over. My only criticism is that I wish some of the tracks were even longer.