Profile for D. Glover > Reviews

Content by D. Glover

D. Glover (Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
HP KY619AA#ABB USB 3 Button Optical Mouse
HP KY619AA#ABB USB 3 Button Optical Mouse
Offered by LambdaTek ComponentShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great working mouse but the cord's a "little" long., 9 April 2015
I guess it isn't fair to give this one less star for not being a wireless mouse since I didn't order a wireless mouse to begin with. I had one but I had to unplug & replug the antenna of the mouse every time before it would work. I also had to replace the batteries much too often. So, I thought it was cheaper to replace the mouse than it would be to replace the computer.

I have only one complaint about this mouse. Other than that, it works great & does exactly what it's supposed to. It loaded immediately without a problem or an installation ritual, doesn't need batteries, & the HP brand in computer hardware can't be beat. My complaint is that the cord is much too long. I know with a wireless mouse there isn't a cord (and there you have one of the things I wanted in a mouse), but the cord on this mouse is much too long...unless you are sitting six feet away from the computer while you use it. Since my computer is 6 inches away, I have this big bunched up unused cord glob tied together lying on my computer table.

Flash Powermop Sea Minerals Liquid Refills 1.25 L (Pack of 3)
Flash Powermop Sea Minerals Liquid Refills 1.25 L (Pack of 3)
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 9 April 2015
I love this method of cleaning floors...so quick & easy & it does a great job. No messy dirty water to dispose of - just remove the pad, throw it away & replace the pad with a new one.

Premier Housewares Lazy Susan, Marble
Premier Housewares Lazy Susan, Marble

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 9 April 2015
This is not only a beautiful thing to look at, it's one of the most functional items in my kitchen. I have it next to my stove with cooking items such as Canola oil, seasoning salt, pepper grinder, etc. on it. It is a heavy sturdy item so it doesn't move all over the place when you turn it, doesn't wobble, etc. It is one of my favorite kitchen "appliances" & would make a great housewarming or wedding shower gift. I would recommend this item to anyone looking for a little more organization in their kitchen. I bought this to replace a much smaller wooden Lazy Susan I had (which was actually a cheese board) & I'm so glad I did. Nothing negative to say about it!

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

3.0 out of 5 stars New is not always better., 4 April 2015
My first Kindle was the kind that had a mini keyboard on the front. I absolutely loved it; but, as with us all, it grew old & it was beginning to become difficult to find replacement parts (the outside covers). The leather covers were being made for the newer Kindles & it became increasingly more difficult to find covers for mine because of the keyboard feature. I also was tired of having to replace the tiny batteries in the reading lamp I had to use on it if I wanted to read at night. So, I decided the Paperwhite was exactly what I needed.

After having used the Paperwhite for almost 5 months, I find there are only two things I like better about it than my old Kindle; i.e., it has a built-in light so I don't need an external light anymore, and it alphabetizes the books. I can get used to the other differences (touch-screen, different keyboard, etc.), but the main thing I do not like about the Paperwhite compared to my old Kindle, is the way books (read & unread) are stored. In the old Kindle, once a book was added to a Collection, it was removed from the general list. Everything was so easily organized & it was so easy to keep track of the books in a series as well as the last book read in that Collection. In the Paperwhite, even though it does allow you to make Collections, it does not remove that book from the general list. In fact, it keeps all books all together & you can't tell if you've read a book or not...unless you keep a written list elsewhere.

Admittedly, I probably still have a lot to learn about the Paperwhite, but have not been able to resolve my issue with it. I love the light feature but that alone is not enough to make me praise it over the old original Kindle.

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Striped Hooded Top With Button Detail Size 30-32 Black
Offered by Yours Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute as well as practical!, 20 Mar. 2015
It's hard to find stylish clothes in plus sizes but this top is really cute. The fabric & workmanship are very good as well. Good value for money!

LONG HAND BATH SHOWER BACK BRUSH SCRUBBER MASSAGER MOBILITY DISABILITY HELPER BATHING AID
Offered by A&JBargains4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scrubber for a Great Price!, 11 Mar. 2015
This is exactly what I was hoping for. A back scrubber that actually has a handle long enough for even the hardest of places to reach. The bristles are not too stiff that you feel you are scrubbing your skin off, but strong enough to make you feel clean & tingly. You can also use it to scrub your feet if you have a hard time bending down that far.

Chef Aid Double Sided Wooden Nail Brush, Beige
Chef Aid Double Sided Wooden Nail Brush, Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2015
Exactly what my husband was looking for!

Tescoma Delicia Miniature Silicone Spatula
Tescoma Delicia Miniature Silicone Spatula

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone needs one of these!, 26 Jan. 2015
Great size to have! I use it all the time.

Plus Size Womens Marl Cotton Nightshirt With Pink Bunny Love Print Size 34-36 Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy! A great nightshirt to lounge in., 26 Jan. 2015
This item does not run small - more onto the larger side. Arrived in record time with no problems with seller or product. Very comfortable!

NETGEAR WNR2200-100UKS N300 Wireless Cable Router with USB
NETGEAR WNR2200-100UKS N300 Wireless Cable Router with USB
Offered by iSolutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful in every way!, 26 Jan. 2015
Not only did the router arrive in record time (important when you desperately need one), it was a snap to install. We have two computers, 4 Kindles & a printer on our wireless network & the only thing I had trouble with was the printer and that turned out to be entirely my fault. We have always trusted Netgear & this certainly did not let us down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14