Profile for D. Glover > Reviews

Content by D. Glover

D. Glover (Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Striped Hooded Top With Button Detail Size 30-32 Black
Offered by Yours Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute as well as practical!, 20 Mar. 2015
It's hard to find stylish clothes in plus sizes but this top is really cute. The fabric & workmanship are very good as well. Good value for money!

LONG HAND BATH SHOWER BACK BRUSH SCRUBBER MASSAGER MOBILITY DISABILITY HELPER BATHING AID
Offered by Saveafewbob Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scrubber for a Great Price!, 11 Mar. 2015
This is exactly what I was hoping for. A back scrubber that actually has a handle long enough for even the hardest of places to reach. The bristles are not too stiff that you feel you are scrubbing your skin off, but strong enough to make you feel clean & tingly. You can also use it to scrub your feet if you have a hard time bending down that far.

Chef Aid Double Sided Wooden Nail Brush, Beige
Chef Aid Double Sided Wooden Nail Brush, Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2015
Exactly what my husband was looking for!

Tescoma Delicia Miniature Silicone Spatula
Tescoma Delicia Miniature Silicone Spatula

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone needs one of these!, 26 Jan. 2015
Great size to have! I use it all the time.

Plus Size Womens Marl Cotton Nightshirt With Pink Bunny Love Print Size 34-36 Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy! A great nightshirt to lounge in., 26 Jan. 2015
This item does not run small - more onto the larger side. Arrived in record time with no problems with seller or product. Very comfortable!

NETGEAR WNR2200-100UKS N300 Wireless Cable Router with USB
NETGEAR WNR2200-100UKS N300 Wireless Cable Router with USB
Offered by District Electricals

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful in every way!, 26 Jan. 2015
Not only did the router arrive in record time (important when you desperately need one), it was a snap to install. We have two computers, 4 Kindles & a printer on our wireless network & the only thing I had trouble with was the printer and that turned out to be entirely my fault. We have always trusted Netgear & this certainly did not let us down.

Hot Wheels 5 Vehicle Pack (Pack may vary)
Hot Wheels 5 Vehicle Pack (Pack may vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels - Never a Disappointment!, 25 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels (Toy)
Judging from the expression of delight from my four-year old grandson, these cars were exactly perfect! I used to buy Hot Wheels for my son when he was little & now I'm buying them for my grandson. Great product! I've never been disappointed with Hot Wheels. The pack arrived in time for Christmas & arrived in perfect shape.

HAVIT® HV-MS924GT 6-Button Ergonomic 2.4G Wireless Mouse with 10 Meter Range, Black+Red, The Easter Special
Offered by HAVIT-UK Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mouse!, 18 Dec. 2014
Fantastic. Nothing to load, nothing to adjust...plug the little thingy into the usb slot, & that's it!

I used this mouse for a week or so & then relegated it to the back of my drawer. For some reason, every time I turn off my computer, I have to unplug & replug the USB before it will work again. Once I've done that, the mouse scrolls fine until I turn the computer off. Every once in a while I have problems with the right click options of cut & paste. Occasionally it just won't highlight.

So, I withdraw my original review of "Fantastic." Although it's a good price, I do not find it to be very reliable & the unplugging & replugging is a little annoying.

Borns (Maddy Young Saga Book 2)
Borns (Maddy Young Saga Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Pirog but "Borns" is not my cup of tea., 18 Dec. 2014
I love Nick Pirog's books - The Thomas Prescott series is the absolute best! The 3 AM series, again, is a winner. Borns, not so much (in my opinion). I read the first book in Borns & thought I'd give it a shot since I enjoyed Pirog's other books so much. I started reading Borns book 2 & put it down. It started out with such an interesting premise but then turned sort of technical & complicated & I lost interest. I hate leaving things half-finished so I might pick it up again, but for now, it remains unfinished in my Kindle.

Rocky Mountain Mini Marshmallows 150 g (Pack of 6)
Rocky Mountain Mini Marshmallows 150 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying i bulk!, 18 Dec. 2014
These are so much better than the hard little bits of so-called marshmallows you get in UK stores.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13