Profile for D. Glover > Reviews

Content by D. Glover

D. Glover (Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Norpro 3 Piece Silicone Bowl Set, Red by Norpro
Norpro 3 Piece Silicone Bowl Set, Red by Norpro
Offered by FHL Store

1.0 out of 5 stars ... give these bowls 1 star - They are a great idea & if they were a more reasonable price, 12 May 2015
I give these bowls 1 star - They are a great idea & if they were a more reasonable price, I would buy them & use them. However, having said, that, I find the cost of these bowls absolutely ridiculous. They cost $27.80 on Amazon.com, which equals a British Pound Sterling equivalent today of £17.74. I'd buy them at that price! However, they actually cost £55.45 here on Amazon.co.uk - a difference of £37.71. Same bowls...same manufacturer. Why???

Cocoon Georgia Patchwork Quilt (Pillowsham (20'' x 30''))
Cocoon Georgia Patchwork Quilt (Pillowsham (20'' x 30''))
Offered by HomeStorePlus

5.0 out of 5 stars This quilt & the pillowshams look as beautiful on the bed as they do in the photo, 12 May 2015
This quilt & the pillowshams look as beautiful on the bed as they do in the photo. The quilt is heavy enough that it hangs straight & lays flat, but not so heavy as to be uncomfortable. Absolutely beautiful!

Minnesota 4-H Recipes: Favorite Recipes of 4-H Familes and Friends
Minnesota 4-H Recipes: Favorite Recipes of 4-H Familes and Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars I had to have it (of course) & have enjoyed flipping through the pages reacquainting myself with some old ..., 12 May 2015
Since I grew up in Minnesota & belonged to the local 4-H club, I was particularly excited (and surprised) to see this book on a British website. I had to have it (of course) & have enjoyed flipping through the pages reacquainting myself with some old favorite recipes. No one cooks & bakes like a Minnesotan (IMO, of course), & these are some great recipes.

Fun to cook book
Fun to cook book
by Margie Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars I had a cookbook just like this when I was a child, 12 May 2015
This review is from: Fun to cook book (Paperback)
I had a cookbook just like this when I was a child. Just looking at the book gives me such pleasure. It's a great little book for a budding chef as not only does it give you recipes for everyday items (like sandwiches), it gives you suggestions on how to serve things, table manners, etc. There are two little girls in our family & they'll each be receiving one.

The Great British Bake Off 8-inch Non Stick Square Loose Base Cake Tin, Vintage Cream
Offered by buyabargainuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pan but sides are too high., 12 May 2015
I needed an 8" baking tin & this is a nice one. It's sturdy & looks nice. My only negative comment is I don't see why the sides are so high in such a small tin. I use it for making brownies, cakes, etc. calling for an 8" pan & those things rarely rise up more than about 1/2 - 3/4's of the way up the sides of the pan. This makes them a little difficult to frost while still in the pan. Yes, it has a removable bottom so you can remove the item to frost it, but if you want to store it in the pan, then you have to put it back in the pan once you've frosted it. Once back in the pan, the pieces are slightly awkward to remove individually to serve.

Draper DIY Series 09512 230mm Pocket Level
Draper DIY Series 09512 230mm Pocket Level

4.0 out of 5 stars We needed a level & this one fits beautifully into my little toolbox, 12 May 2015
We needed a level & this one fits beautifully into my little toolbox. It was reasonably priced & does what it is supposed to do. If it was something more exciting than a tool, I'd probably give it five stars - but, it's a tool!

Andrew James 5 Piece Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set
Andrew James 5 Piece Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars I like these so well I ordered another set, 12 May 2015
I like these so well I ordered another set. They are sturdy, easy to use, & there is a 1/8th tsp. measurement that most measuring spoons don't have. I use that 1/8th tsp. to get into my spice jars where none of my other spoons fit.

Addis Leaves Rotary Airer Cover, Green
Addis Leaves Rotary Airer Cover, Green
Offered by Bin Babe

4.0 out of 5 stars The cover is easy to put on & take off & looks really ..., 12 May 2015
The cover is easy to put on & take off & looks really nice. The only suggestion I have is it could be another 8-10" longer as some of the clothes line hangs out the bottom.

Clarks Mens Casual Ungraysen Sail Nubuck Shoes In Denim Blue Wide Fit Size 9.5
Clarks Mens Casual Ungraysen Sail Nubuck Shoes In Denim Blue Wide Fit Size 9.5
Offered by Clarks

5.0 out of 5 stars they feel as good on your feet as they look, 12 May 2015
These are sharp looking shoes! And, they feel as good on your feet as they look. My feet tend to swell towards the end of the day but the top "flap" "tongue" (don't know what to call it) is long enough to allow the shoe to hug my foot with no problem. I could have used a wider shoe (this only came in regular) but once on, it feels great & I have no doubt I will get lots of use out of them.

Fruit of the Loom Heavy Cotton T-Shirt - Black XXL
Fruit of the Loom Heavy Cotton T-Shirt - Black XXL
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars The neck stays nice & doesn't "wilt" or crease down as most T-shirts ..., 12 May 2015
My husband likes the fit of Fruit of the Loom shirts. The neck stays nice & doesn't "wilt" or crease down as most T-shirts do & the shirt doesn't get stretched out of shape after a few washings.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15