Profile for Mrs. Yvonne Childs > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Yvonne Childs

Mrs. Yvonne Childs (Northampton)

Page: 1 | 2
KFD 2015 New 45W UK Mains Laptop AC Adapter Tablet Power Supply Charger for Microsoft Surface Pro, Surface Pro 2, Surface RT, Surface RT 2, 10.6 Windows 8 Tablet, Power Supply with 5V 1A USB Charging Port for USB Enable Device (UK plug is included)
Offered by KFD POWER(Delivery in 3-5 days)

3.0 out of 5 stars Charger, 18 Oct. 2015
I find that the charger connection is poor and frequently leaves the tablet uncharged. If great care is taken when attaching the connection and the tablet is checked after a few minutes the charging is successful. This was the only charger with reviews which suggested a successful buy. The original charger was excellent and I am disappointed with this new one which does not seem to fit properly or lacks the magnetism of the original.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2015 9:37 AM BST

KIDS GAMING Battleship Electronic Game
KIDS GAMING Battleship Electronic Game
Offered by RedTag Event

5.0 out of 5 stars He was delighted., 17 May 2015
Bought this as requested for grandson aged 10. He started playing as soon as he'd got the wrapping paper off. He was delighted.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Moist air sorted., 24 Jan. 2015
We bought this for a granny annex which we let as flat. It has large bedroom, large lounge, small conservatory kitchen and shower room (Which has no window). It was designed for one person, but now has a couple and the condensation has been a problem. Couple say that the dehumidifier is good and removes a fair amount of moisture from the air, and they are pleased with it. Not too noisy and not too expensive to run.

Minosharp Replacement Set of Wheels for 440 Sharpeners
Minosharp Replacement Set of Wheels for 440 Sharpeners
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp., 20 Aug. 2014
Fab replacement. The sharpener is brilliant. I even take it away with
us if we are self catering. Hate blunt knives.

Waeco Mobicool U32 12/240v Cool Box 2015
Waeco Mobicool U32 12/240v Cool Box 2015
Offered by Complete Outdoors

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep it cool., 6 July 2014
Have bought this to replace a smaller one which has broken. We use it to keep food cool when we travel across France to self catering holiday. This looks good and works well - I have checked it out. It is tall enough for large bottles and is quiet when running. The control on the top seems effective. It came with the adapter for using in car and 3 pin plug, unlike our previous one which needed a converter attachment.

MinoSharp Plus Knife Universal Sharpener (Grey/Black)
MinoSharp Plus Knife Universal Sharpener (Grey/Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY GOOD SHARPENER, 6 July 2014
I bought my sharpener more than eight years ago after my son in law complained about my knives being blunt and sharpened them for me (without asking!) I use it regularly on all my knives and am very pleased with it. When we go on holiday self catering I take it with me. I have just ordered replacement wheels as mine are wearing out. Great gadget.

Brand New Hand Crafted Cherry Wooden Chess And Draughts Set 35cm x 35cm
Brand New Hand Crafted Cherry Wooden Chess And Draughts Set 35cm x 35cm
Offered by Prime-Chess

4.0 out of 5 stars Chess Set, 17 May 2014
Arrived quickly. Was nice set, smaller than I thought it would be and it did smell of varnish - still does. Grandsopn is pleased with it.

Tala Icing Syringe Set, Carded 1/5
Tala Icing Syringe Set, Carded 1/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 22 Jun. 2013
Had one before but after 47 years it gave up the ghost. Found it diffcult to replace as most are plastic these days. Good job and would recomment to anyone.

Hi-Tec 50 Peaks Women's Mckinley Wp Grey/Dark Grey/Powder Blue Hiking Boot O000768/051/01 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bootiful!, 22 Jun. 2013
I was pleased to receive these boots so quickly. They are light and comfortable but I have yet to wear them for a walk (Knee replacement surgery) Pleased with purchase in spite of some of the comments. They are true to size for me and will take a good walking sock.

Terracotta hexagonal herb pots - set of 7
Terracotta hexagonal herb pots - set of 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Super pots, 22 Jun. 2013
these were a birthday gift and I like them very much. I am using herbs in my cooking more frequently these days (Masterchef?) The pots are 1 litre pots and I think they should be a bit bigger for real satisfaction. Good looking, and they are supposed to be relatively frost proof (need to be in greenhouse over winter. Overall they look attractive and with the hole on the lower side of the pot for drainage there is little spilllage of soil when watering. Nice gift. Arived well packed and in super quick time. Would recommend for anyone wanting to start a herb garden or a small flower patch.

Page: 1 | 2