Profile for Lynne Wilkins > Reviews

Content by Lynne Wilkins

Lynne Wilkins

Page: 1 | 2
Homitt Gas Grill Cover, 58-inch/147cm Heavy Duty BBQ Grill Cover for Weber, Holland, Jenn Air, Brinkmann and Char Broil -Black
Offered by Zeotop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value bbq cover, 7 Jun. 2017
Nice cover - fits my gas bbq perfectly - very pleased as it's a good heavy duty one as my bbq sits out all year and so far withstanding the weather!!

30 Inch Diamond Cut Sterling Silver Snake Chain Necklace
30 Inch Diamond Cut Sterling Silver Snake Chain Necklace
Offered by Amanda's Silver Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver snake chain, 23 May 2017
Lovely necklace -arrived very quickly thankyou!

Large Copper Skeleton Clock
Large Copper Skeleton Clock
Offered by MelodyMaison ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Dimensions are wrong, 25 April 2017
Great clock and looks very good on my wall - however the dimensions are not correct - the clock is 76cms in diameter NOT 56cms as stated - luckily it looked ok but if you are limited for space this may not be the clock for you

WOMENS LADIES FLAT KNEE HIGH CALF WINTER SNOW FUR LINED ANKLE BOOTS GRIP SOLE SIZE
Offered by Fashion Thirsty

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and warm boots, 27 Jan. 2017
Just received these boots - very quick despatch btw! As soon as I put them on they felt right - like a really comfy pair of slippers. I ordered a size up because I intended to wear thick socks with them but they are so warm I don't think I'll need them. Went walking in them today - felt comfy the whole time - would definitely recommend these - and they look very stylish too!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab dress, 14 Nov. 2016
Ordered this dress on Friday and to be honest didn't expect much - but it arrived on Saturday and what a lovely surprise! it fits everywhere it should do, looks expensive and is a gorgeous colour - much better than anything I've seen in shops - thanks so much - one very pleased customer!!!

Miusol Women's Sleeveless 1950s Vintage Style Patchwork Mesh Casual Dresses (Purple) (L/12)
Offered by Miusol-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress!, 10 May 2016
Gorgeous dress and beautifully made - looks fabulous on! Although I will say if you're normally a 12 or 14 - order the large!

Maggie Tang 50s 60s Vintage Cocktail Swing Rockabilly Ball Gown Dress Red M
Maggie Tang 50s 60s Vintage Cocktail Swing Rockabilly Ball Gown Dress Red M

4.0 out of 5 stars Order a size larger than you are!, 10 May 2016
Lovely dress but slightly too small - I ordered a medium and am normally a size 12 but it came up quite tight - otherwise very pretty dress, just wish they would sell them in proper sizes instead of small medium or large!

Yafex Women's Dress Medium Clolor 2
Yafex Women's Dress Medium Clolor 2
Offered by Yafex

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but waist was too high, 10 May 2016
This dress was really pretty - but such a shame that it's so high in the waist. I'm a good size 12 UK but found this to be a tad on the small side

AEG AG71a RapidClean Stair and Car Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - Graphite Grey
AEG AG71a RapidClean Stair and Car Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - Graphite Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine!, 28 April 2016
Love this product - bought to pick up all the cat hair I have in my house and didn't disappoint - good suction easy to use and really easy to empty! Good for stairs too!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a product that really works!!, 28 April 2016
Don't normally do reviews but felt I had to this once - this product is fabulous!
I'm a lady of a certain age (but not over the hill yet I hope!) and my eyelashes have seen years of abuse with curlers and mascara so as expected they had started to look very sparse! I always used to have lovely eyelashes so it was a bit of a shock when they started going downhill, so I decided to try this product after weeks of having rubbish lashes - was a bit skeptical at first as I usually am about these things but thought as a last resort -"in for a penny in for a pound!" Am I glad I did! I now have lovely long lustrous lashes again after just 4 weeks use and they are now at the best I have ever seen them! I am totally addicted and use it every night - even putting on my eyebrows as they have also gone a bit downhill - totally amazed and delighted - thank you so much!!!

Page: 1 | 2